What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Il Ceppo ~ Solani Silver Flake

b.JPG

GL Pease Sparkplug in a Savinelli 320 KS Roma. Post COVID getting some taste back and the snork is just spicy. Right now I would describe this as a very subtle blend; Ha!

Nothing fancy today!! Been working outside doing a rotation of MacB's Golden Extra, Carter Hall, and GLP's Embarcadero in a CharlesTowne Cobbler, MM MacArthur 1/8 bent, and a Savinelli Bing's favorite.

WE ARE AT WAR
Today Tuesday 3/11/2020 is one of the darkest days in the history of pipe smoking in Greece. From today and for a month at least the Cafes will be closed for the public, which means you will be able to get a coffee but as ''take away" and not to sit and enjoy it with your pipe-pastry-komploi etc. The Politicians have decided that this is good for our health because of the coronavirus. According to them in Cafes, restaurants, theatres, cinemas (where customers take all the safety measures) they say there is a problem ... but in public transport, immigrant demonstrations, reality shows, etc. they say there is NO problem!
If these bureaucratic politicians think that they will defeat us, they are making a big mistake. We will fight them in the parks, in the squares, on the benches, on the terraces, on the balconies and even inside the tunnels. We will show patience, perseverance and self-confidence because our fight is fair, we are never going to give up our pipes!

28686015da1edb3e8e7b6aa1214f52f809e54765.jpg

I am smoking E.Hoffman Company Distinguished Gentleman in a Vauen.

WE ARE AT WAR
Today Tuesday 3/11/2020 is one of the darkest days in the history of pipe smoking in Greece. From today and for a month at least the Cafes will be closed for the public, which means you will be able to get a coffee but as ''take away" and not to sit and enjoy it with your pipe-pastry-komploi etc. The Politicians have decided that this is good for our health because of the coronavirus. According to them in Cafes, restaurants, theatres, cinemas (where customers take all the safety measures) they say there is a problem ... but in public transport, immigrant demonstrations, reality shows, etc. they say there is NO problem!
If these bureaucratic politicians think that they will defeat us, they are making a big mistake. We will fight them in the parks, in the squares, on the benches, on the terraces, on the balconies and even inside the tunnels. We will show patience, perseverance and self-confidence because our fight is fair, we are never going to give up our pipes!

28686015da1edb3e8e7b6aa1214f52f809e54765.jpg

I am smoking E.Hoffman Company Distinguished Gentleman in a Vauen.

A couple pipes this evening. Sutliff Mark Twain in a Nording Signature Freehand Natural and WC Ernie Morning Pipe in an Arley Curtz bent rusticated pot.

Maiden voyage with a new Road Town forward canted sandblasted Canadian will C&D Burley Flake #5. Enjoyed post dinner with Cowboy Coffee out on patio under the rich Idaho dusk, watching Mars rise in the East.

Back to my old standby. CH in a MM country gent. Watching the sun come up in wonderful AZ. Trying not to stew over the election. Just praying and keeping fingers crossed.

Back to my old standby. CH in a MM country gent. Watching the sun come up in wonderful AZ. Trying not to stew over the election. Just praying and keeping fingers crossed.
Yes, AZ sunrises are spectacular, I'm on the opposite coast, but I still own property in Yuma. I agree that not stewing over the election is a challenge, I even ate beef stew for supper. Also, I enjoyed a bowl of Revolution Tabac in a vintage Carey... helped the stress.

This fine evening: Hal O’ the Wynd in a Radice Rind Billiard w/faux bamboo shank; then Pembroke in a Morta, a Chris Askwith, this years B&B BL LE.
km09pzj.jpg

U4S5tHj.jpg

Thick-walled Design Berlin with Wilke Crystal Palace from recent trade. Very mild Balkan which accumulates some sweetness by end of the bowl. Good way to ease in the morning with amble through the woods.

CrystalPalace.PNG

Alternating Maltese Falcon and Pirate Kake in a Cavicchi 3C SG 1/16 bent Dublin & a 1954 Patent Parker Super Bruyere 95/F (DH LB/LBS/127-sized) billiard. Rich, dark black coffee on the side!!

First pass of both a tobacco and pipe. C&D Dark Burley in a Marcus Fohr Black Clay pipe. This tobacco has a bit if vitamin N kick for me...may be one of those days. Sipped with Cowboy Coffee post lunch outdoors while the weather is still holding up here in Burley.