What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smoking a new to me Bari Wiking freehand,one of two I received today from an e-bay purchase. These pipes are near new and could not have been smoked more than a half dozen times each. Smoking this one with MB Scottish blend and a decaf k-cup. Going in to see the Doctor tomorrow,neck pain is still very troublesome.
Best of luck to you. I know about neck pain, man.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm just finishing this bowl of year 2021 unreleased Sutliff Black Virginia flake in a late 80's, early 90s James Upshall P DS Tilshead England Made By Hand L185 Canadian with a silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Had a fun chat with a good friend. I'm now watching the Giants-Padres game, and getting ready for another smoke, and some pipe cleaning.
James Upshall P DS_L185 Canadian.jpg

Good Morning Friends.
Today feels like a Meershaum day to me.
And with that in mind, I'm going to rotate through some of my Meershaums, starting with this one, Plugged with Garwith American SP.
The only problem is, I'm not sure whether to smoke this pipe, or simply caress it.🤣

Attachments

• 20220809_113139.jpg
    20220809_113139.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Good morning gents. Molto Dolce in a Don Carlos bent brandy with strong black coffee. Had a good rain yesterday and again last night. Hills have greened up with all the rain lately. Reminds me of Ireland.
We are in dire need for some rain here,not had a drop for weeks. Have a great day buddy

Good morning gents. Molto Dolce in a Don Carlos bent brandy with strong black coffee. Had a good rain yesterday and again last night. Hills have greened up with all the rain lately. Reminds me
Good morning gents. Molto Dolce in a Don Carlos bent brandy with strong black coffee. Had a good rain yesterday and again last night. Hills have greened up with all the rain lately. Reminds me of Ireland.

We are in dire need for some rain here,not had a drop for weeks. Have a great day buddy
We were the same way till last month but now we are into our monsoon season. A phenomenon for this region. Bright and sunny then 20 minutes later it's a downpour.

Sorry for the double post. Damn phone, lol. Anyway, on with my quest to smoke every pipe in my collection. C&D Billy Budd in a Karl Erik 1/4 bent dublin I haven't smoked in many many months. Good smoker but stem is really loose. Need to fix that. With my 3rd big mug of coffee.
Great quest, I ought to do something like that, I have pipes I haven't smoked in ages

Have about a third of a bowl left of year 2010 Mac Baren Burley London Blend in a smooth medium bend 2011 Rinaldo Collection Fiammata Silver Line 7 Odea 04 flame grain bulldog with a silver band and a tortoise shell acrylic saddle stem. Gonna smoke the latest version of BLB next. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
Rinaldo Silver Line 7 Odea 04 bulldog .jpg