What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Closing in on the half way mark on this bowl of year 2022 Peter Heinrichs Curly Cut in the first pipe Trever Talbot made when he went to France many years ago. It's a smooth straight Algerian briar Lumberman with a long shank and a black vulcanite saddle stem, unbranded. Time to clean a few pipes.
Trevor_Talbert_Lumberman#2.jpg

Smoking another new to me Bari freehand, This one is even nicer than the one I smoked yesterday ! Smoking Lane some Lane LL-7 with a Martinson k-cup. Dr wants me to go for an MRI later in the week,have to wait for insurance companies approval...

Close to finishing this bowl of C&D Yorktown in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Terracotta 4AB No.108/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Just finished mylar bagging a bunch of bulk tobacco, including some Yorktown. Thunderstorms are fierce now, so I won't get another set of walking reps in, durn it!
4AB-TC_left2.jpg

Now smoking year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Well, it was 93° with 60% humidity today. I‘m ready for Fall. Morning smoke was Dan Salty Dogs in my Castello 31 Trademark KKKK. Afternoon smoke was Rattray’s Marlin Flake in my Castello 11 Castello KKKK. End of the work day leaf was Carter Hall in my Kaywoodie 95B. Ordered some Peter Stokkebye Cube Cut and it should be delivered tomorrow. I’ve never tried that tobacco and I’m looking forward to it. Jim, I’ll be extra careful not to drop embers on my dog! 😂 🐕

Good Morning Friends.
Today feels like a Meershaum day to me.
And with that in mind, I'm going to rotate through some of my Meershaums, starting with this one, Plugged with Garwith American SP.
The only problem is, I'm not sure whether to smoke this pipe, or simply caress it.🤣
Zippo, Looks like you have some chilly weather in England! 😂

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, French cut pork chops and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm not far from finishing this bowl of year 2018 Mac Baren Original Flake in a straight smooth dark brown 1918 Pre-Republic Peterson’s Dublin 2 apple with a silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Watching the Braves-Red Sox game.
Peterson_PR_Dublin2_apple.jpg

Well, it was 93° with 60% humidity today. I‘m ready for Fall. Morning smoke was Dan Salty Dogs in my Castello 31 Trademark KKKK. Afternoon smoke was Rattray’s Marlin Flake in my Castello 11 Castello KKKK. End of the work day leaf was Carter Hall in my Kaywoodie 95B. Ordered some Peter Stokkebye Cube Cut and it should be delivered tomorrow. I’ve never tried that tobacco and I’m looking forward to it. Jim, I’ll be extra careful not to drop embers on my dog! 😂 🐕
Hahaha!!! Good man!

No smoking tonight. Got home from the gun club at 4 to find the house half flooded. Broken supply line under the guest bathroom sink spewing like a waterfall. Took 3 hours to suck up the water, another 2 to vacuum the water out of the rugs and an hour to fix the broken line, new valve, etc. Tired as a dog, back aching, time to have a scotch and go to bed. Later, guys.

Good morning,
Smoking a Vauen Luxus bent pot with MB navy flakes and a Large mug of Starbucks Yukon coffee. We had a much needed rain storm here last night and the temps went down too.
Thinking of ordering a tin of MB no.1 Virginia, I smoke mostly aromatics,but occasionally like to try something different, I know that Jim`s review said it was good, If I recall correctly he gave it 3 stars. Anyone else like to chime in?

My Missus bless the ground she walks on. Has done it again, coming back from her weekly shop, she again came back with a little gift. Now I don't know anything about porcelain pipes, I don't even know if it's smokable, it looks like it's never been smoked. But can you imagine my surprise, when I looked at the two silver bands on the stem and base. To find the words Savinelli.
Darn I married a good un.
Are these pipes even smokable.
Have a great day everybody.

Attachments

• 20220810_113536.jpg
    20220810_113536.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 20220810_113444.jpg
    20220810_113444.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 20220810_113602.jpg
    20220810_113602.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
No smoking tonight. Got home from the gun club at 4 to find the house half flooded. Broken supply line under the guest bathroom sink spewing like a waterfall. Took 3 hours to suck up the water, another 2 to vacuum the water out of the rugs and an hour to fix the broken line, new valve, etc. Tired as a dog, back aching, time to have a scotch and go to bed. Later, guys.
So sorry to hear this big buddy, wished I was closer to help, sincerely

Good morning,
Smoking a Vauen Luxus bent pot with MB navy flakes and a Large mug of Starbucks Yukon coffee. We had a much needed rain storm here last night and the temps went down too.
Thinking of ordering a tin of MB no.1 Virginia, I smoke mostly aromatics,but occasionally like to try something different, I know that Jim`s review said it was good, If I recall correctly he gave it 3 stars. Anyone else like to chime in?
Glad you got the rain you needed Ezon my friend, wished we had some too, not rained here since June. For England that's unheard of (Trust me).
I suspect your large mug to me, would be gigantic 🤣 can't help on the bakki though, never tried that one. Enjoy and have a great day buddy.

In honour of Ranger visiting his gun club, and also because I'm English and we are all a little eccentric, and like quirky and bizarre things, I'm going to plug my smoking gun with some Garwith American V, and pull the trigger.
This pipe may look nuts, but it has a really nice briar bowl. And the gun is all vulcanite. And it smokes extremely well

Attachments

• 20220810_130822.jpg
    20220810_130822.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Smoking a Peterson Lestrade with MB 7 seas regular and another mug of my mornings coffee,Neck pain starting up again....
Zippo, I have a favorite coffee mug, no one`s allowed to use it! It holds 16 ounces of coffee,it keeps my coffee very hot,not that it lasts long,LOL! As you may now have guessed I drink some coffee...
Ranger, sorry to read of your plumbing malfunction, you might want to call your home owners ins company to see if they will cover some of your damages, hey, you might get some new carpeting out of it....
On the bright side of it, At least it was incoming clean water and not sewage water!

Smoking a Peterson Lestrade with MB 7 seas regular and another mug of my mornings coffee,Neck pain starting up again....
Zippo, I have a favorite coffee mug, no one`s allowed to use it! It holds 16 ounces of coffee,it keeps my coffee very hot,not that it lasts long,LOL! As you may now have guessed I drink some coffee...
Ranger, sorry to read of your plumbing malfunction, you might want to call your home owners ins company to see if they will cover some of your damages, hey, you might get some new carpeting out of it....
On the bright side of it, At least it was incoming clean water and not sewage water!
16 ounces, OMG Ezon, that's not a mug, that's a bucket. I milk my cattle with smaller 🤣🤣🤣🤣