What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

JimInks

Reaction score
Have about a third of a bowl left of year 2018 Solani 633 in a straight 1954 patent Dunhill 148 Group 3 black shell bulldog made for the France market with a black saddle vulcanite stem. Needed some more perique, and this pipe was made for this blend.
Dunhill_1954_Shell_Bulldog148.jpg

JimInks

Reaction score
Smoked a bowl of Jim's Va/Bur in a black 1980 sandblasted Peterson Premiere 01 medium bend pot with a black vulcanite p-lip stem. This is the first Peterson that I bought.
Peterson_Premiere_blastedpot.jpg

Then, the rain stopped, and I got in a second set of walking reps, and am close to finishing this bowl of Watch City Old North Church in a straight smooth dark brown late 1940s-early 50s Reiss Premier (Kaywoodie) Chester 67 Canadian with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Reiss Premier (Kaywoodie) Chester 67 Canadian.jpg

EZONSLOW

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
Smoking a new Pete rusticated Watson 9mm pipe with Carter Hall to break it in. K-cup by Martinson to pair it with. I am very impressed with this pipe so far,Even with the filter in it it smokes very well.Some of the 9mm pipes that I have had in the past have problems with the draw as you smoke them. I can see why these Pete`s are a big seller with the filter smokers.

JimInks

Reaction score
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm half way through this bowl of Pfeifen Huber Virginia Golden Flake in a 1938 smooth straight brown patent Dunhill R 115 bowling ball apple with a tapered cumberland stem.
Dunhill_1938_bowling-Left.jpg

JimInks

Reaction score
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am almost a third of the way through this bowl of several years old Dunhill Elizabethan in a straight smooth, dark brown patent era 1952 Dunhill Bruyere ODA apple 806 B124 with a black vulcanite tapered stem. Decided to have a Dunhill evening. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching the Angels-Mariners game.
Dunhill_1952Apple_ODA_Bruyere_806 B124.jpg