What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoyed a tasty cinnamon raisin French toast lunch with a sliced peach on the side. I'm smoking year 2012 Sutliff BRG in a brown “rocky” smooth medium bend 1970s Peterson 309 Standard sculpted billiard military mount with a nickel ferrule and a black vulcanite saddle stem. Lavazza Espresso, neat, is my drink.
Peterson_Sculpted.jpg

Been out in the yard most of the day,The work out there never ends! Smoking a GBD Canadian with CAO Bella vanilla and a Martinson k-cup. I am going have to cut back on pipe and tobacco purchases now that my wife is out on disability.
I'm sorry to hear about the missus EZ.

Just passing the half way mark on this bowl of F&T Blackjack in a straight smooth brown post-WWII Comoy’s Grand Slam billiard 27 Canadian patent 341422 with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Taking a break from meer de-ghosting. I've made some progress, but not enough.
Comoy’s_Grand Slam_27billiardC.P.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, wild caught catfish and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm half way through this bowl of aged Rattrays Hal O’ The Wynd in a straight smooth brown pre-WWII (Comoy’s) Corinthian De-Luxe 126 pot made for Sutliff in San Francisco with a black tapered vulcanite stem. Haven't done a Comoy's evening yet, so this is the time for it. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Comoy's_Sutliff_CorinthianDe-Luxe_126 pot .jpg

Zip, Enjoy that Hobbits Weed. Ranger you are a class act.
Well, I've never been an actor but I do believe in being generous, especially with friends. At least as much as I can on my limited income. If I had Bidens or Pelosis or Trumps money I would probably be broke because I would be leaving $100 tips at the local diner and buying Cadillacs for the waitresses. LOL.

Well, I've never been an actor but I do believe in being generous, especially with friends. At least as much as I can on my limited income. If I had Bidens or Pelosis or Trumps money I would probably be broke because I would be leaving $100 tips at the local diner and buying Cadillacs for the waitresses. LOL.
Ranger, That sounds like Elvis! Lol!