What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zippo, following your lead. Hobbits Weed in a Roma church warden. This is the only church warden I own. Not because they don't smole okay, but I find them awkward, ungainly and a PITA to hold. Keurig hazelnut coffee on the side.
OMG I love this HW, I'll smoke it in anything I can find, it is a superb tobacco. Your so lucky over there, to have it so readily available. I just chose the CW, because it just seemed appropriate for my first smoke of what has now become the greatest "bakki" I ever tasted.

OMG I love this HW, I'll smoke it in anything I can find, it is a superb tobacco. Your so lucky over there, to have it so readily available. I just chose the CW, because it just seemed appropriate for my first smoke of what has now become the greatest "bakki" I ever tasted.
Glad you like it.

Some CH in the new Sav 320EX. Had to put a softee on the bit as it was a bit hard to clench due to the short bit, but smoking really well. Last mug of cowboy coffee. Couple pics of me and Cochise at Deep Well. One to the East and open land, one to the West with Granite mountain in the background.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220817-075304_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20220817-075304_Messages.jpg
    691.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220817-075342_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20220817-075342_Messages.jpg
    357.3 KB · Views: 0
Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. It's already a busy day, which is not a complaint. I always like having something to do. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am about a third of the way through this bowl of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Watching the Reds-Phillies game.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg