What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watch City Cigars #558 Flake in my Castello Sea Rock Lovat GG. Ernie Q is a genius for blending this leaf!
342F097E-FAF5-464D-BC85-721C854192F8.jpeg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm half way through this bowl of Sutliff Whimsical (Signature Series) in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow with white swirls acrylic saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Been working on reviews this evening.
URAL_2001_Rhodesian.jpg

Good morning,
Smoking a Design/Berlin straight billiard with W O Larsen 1864 and a mug of Colombian peaks coffee. I really like this tobacco,but Sadly its too pricey to be in my rotation. My thoughts on this blend-Semi aromatic, slow burn rate. I get hints of chocolate and some type of alcohol,maybe amaretto? I dont get any citrus they claim is in there,but maybe it`s just me. Will bite if pushed! Remember,my opinion. I am no expert!

Another nice, cool morning here in the Heartland! Three cobs while sitting on the patio filled with MacB's Golden Blend, Grainger, and Carter Hall!!! Two of the cobs were previously owned by the late FishNBanjo; the other was my Charles Towne Cobbler. Dark, strong Pinon coffee mixed with Cafe du Monde! That'll keep you awake!! FTRPLT

Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Did a second set of walking reps, and smoked a bowl of 7-20-4 Queen City (Briary Blends) in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth octagonal paneled billiard meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. Putting the finishing touches on this review.
WhitePipe_Paneled_Billiard.jpg

Enjoyed a late, but tasty lunch, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of Mac Baren Presbyterian Reformulation in a medium bend fumed tan crackled year 2020 Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meerschaum with a military mount silver band and black acrylic stem. Working on a review of this blend.
Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meer.jpg