What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Afternoon my friends.
I've just been looking at my cellar, and it was getting rather low, so I just been resupplying from my goto online tobacconist, and couldn't resist adding a limited edition Savinelli "Leonardo". Now I suppose I'm going to have to buy Mrs Z a new coat or something.
Anyway today feels like a CC day, so I've plugged my MMCC Country Gent with some of Rangers gorgeous Hobbit Weed. And light it up. Mrs Z is preparing my Coffee, yes I did say coffee, a Colombian americano, with milk, sorry....with cream, I can't drink it black, I'm British when all's said and done.
Have a great day everybody and be safe.

Attachments

• 20220822_142336.jpg
    20220822_142336.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
Zip, Hobbits Weed in a cob with coffee. Sounds like a good combo, except for the creme in the coffee, lol. For me it's CS Rivendell in the Butz Choquin magnum bent brandy with strong black coffee. A cool 61 on the patio and lots if birds about.
Morning Ranger. Your right buddy, HW in a CC is sublime. The coffee tastes even better with it too.

Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty cinnamon raisin French toast lunch with strawberries, and smoked a bowl of Sutliff Whimsical (Signature Series) in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow with white swirls acrylic saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
URAL_2001_Rhodesian.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, steel head trout and sugar snap peas dinner with a small bowl of Dutch chocolate ice cream for dessert. I just pass the first third of this bowl of Sutliff Whimsical (Signature Series) in a 1980s White Pipe straight lattice apple meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Braves-Pirates game.
WhitePipe_Apple80s.jpg

Good Afternoon friends.
Took delivery this morning of my new Savinelli Leonardo limited edition #74/500. Fast 24hr post with some resupplies of tobacco. Very happy chap 😁
Going to plug this with Charatan First Bowl, and start gently breaking it in. Have a great day everyone.

Attachments

• 20220823_125556.jpg
    20220823_125556.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0