What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoyed a tasty cinnamon raisin French toast lunch with a sliced peach on the side. I'm close to finishing this bowl of Mac Baren Scottish Mixture in a straight, smooth brown 1960s Lane era Charatan Special 38 bulldog with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Braves and Marlins are in the rain delay, so I'm watching the Yankees-Rays game.
1960s_Lane_Charatan_Special38_bulldog.jpg

Just passing the quarter mark on this bowl of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Time to brew some Larry's El Salvador Dali. My weekly Sunday zoom starts at the top of the hour. I expect hear and tell many stories about Joe Lankford.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

That Hemp Wick looks like the firecrackers I used to set off as a kid. Throw it! Lol.
Hey, that's right: I knew it reminded me of something else. They're pretty good with a few minor cons. You can really get flame to specific part of the bowl like a big unlit chuck of tobacco. And-they don't explode!

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with a bowl of double chocolate ice cream for dessert. I'm not far from finishing this bowl of 2021 Watch City Simply Orange Virginia in a black sandblast medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 182/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB_Sandblast_left.jpg

Good Morning my Friends.
Today, after resorting out my racks, and adding pipes to my weekly rotation stand. I decided to plug this Meershaum with American blend Coffee and Caramel from Gawith. And see how it smokes....Result... far too mild, the flavours ain't hitting me as they do in a briar. So experiment over, adds entry to note book. And wish you all a great day my friends.

Attachments

• 20220905_141824.jpg
    20220905_141824.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Good Morning my Friends.
Today, after resorting out my racks, and adding pipes to my weekly rotation stand. I decided to plug this Meershaum with American blend Coffee and Caramel from Gawith. And see how it smokes....Result... far too mild, the flavours ain't hitting me as they do in a briar. So experiment over, adds entry to note book. And wish you all a great day my friends.
From the look on the Sultans face he didn't like it either, lol.

Just passing the half way point on this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Not looking like walking reps will happen today. It's already sprinkling outside. Hope it subsides long enough for me to do some walking today. In the meantime, I'm about to watch the Yankees-Twins game. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty cinnamon raisin French toast lunch with a sliced peach on the side. Now, I'm back to the diet maintenance for a while. Now smoking first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Magnum Roastery Coffee Jamaican Blue Mountain, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg