What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoyed a lot of slices of cinnamon raisin French toast with a sliced peach on the side. I'm smoking 2020 Dunhill Elizabethan Match Plug in a black sandblasted quarter bend 2015 Rossi Vittoria author with a tapered black vulcanite stem. The rain has started falling in Philly, so I expect a rain delay before long. Braves' pitcher Charlie Morton isn't Charlie Morton this year.
Rossi_Vittoria_author.jpg

Just finished today's Zoom meeting, and this bowl of Peretti Cuban Mixture in an undated slight bent rusticated brown with a darker fumed top unbranded Micoli billiard with a white accented perpex ferrule, off center square shank and black vulcanite stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Micoli.jpg

Winding up the day with a bowl of KBV Golf Fore Glory! In a MM Pride raw cob. Between a nap and test lifting a 300 lb beam for the deck, got to see the UT Volunteers defeat the Florida Gators in a recording from yesterday's college football action. Forgot to mention spending some time cleaning lava off the rim and finally using my new extra long pipe cleaners on the stem of the Parker churchwarden. It's drawing a lot sweeter now.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, wild caught catfish and sugar snap peas dinner. I'm smoking year 2013 Capstan Gold in a straight black 1932 Dunhill R double patent shell pot with a vernon tenon and a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Dunhill_1932_pot.jpg

Good morning everyone. First smoke of the day for me. A good 3 pincher of Petersons Early Morning pipe, in a Butz Choguin Rodeo. My brother has now returned to London, after a fun filled, if rather alcohol fueled weekend. so it's back to normality for me. Wishing you all a great day my friends.

Good morning,
Starting my day with a Design Berlin chunky straight rhodesian with W O Larsen 1864 and a Mc Cafe k-cup,then off to see the pain mgmt doctor about my fragile back.
Sorry to see your back is causing you problems again EZ. Let's hope the Doc can finally get it sorted for you Buddy.

Good morning everyone. First smoke of the day for me. A good 3 pincher of Petersons Early Morning pipe, in a Butz Choguin Rodeo. My brother has now returned to London, after a fun filled, if rather alcohol fueled weekend. so it's back to normality for me. Wishing you all a great day my friends.
I should send you some CS Cowboy Coffee to go in that Rodeo. Then when you light up you could yell Yee Haw. Lol.