What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

My old college buddy is in town today. Haven't seen him in ages. We did a set of walking reps together, and I smoked a bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a black tapered vulcanite stem.
Molina_Apple.jpg

Then, we had a long lunch and I had a twelve inch Italian sub and a twelve inch pastrami sub with chips and pickles on the side. And sweet tea, which I haven't had in years. When we came back to the house, I made both of us a banana split. Now, I've about a quarter of a bowl left of year 2016 Sutliff 507-C Slices in a black sandblast PSB medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 228/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB_PSB_right.jpg

Smoking a Bari Wiking freehand with MB Golden extra and an 8 o`clock k-cup. I went to about 5 stores today looking at dishwashers! I had it narrowed down to 3 models that I liked, came home did my research. I was going to buy the Bosch Dishwasher after looking at all of the reviews.I took the mini-van and went back to pick it up. The salesman then showed me a Kitchen aid that I had researched . He told me it was a floor model with 40% off sticker price with a 3 year warranty. It`s still in the min-van until my buddy comes over on Wednesday night to install it. I showed it to my wife and she was so happy she was speechless! I had a good day!

Relaxing after a giant size burrito with salsa and chips on the side. Dessert was a small scoop of vanilla bean ice cream. I'm half way through this bowl of year 2016 Peter Heinrichs Dark Strong Kentucky in an undated family era Sasieni Natural Four Dot Grosvenor smooth medium brown quarter bend bulldog with a black tapered vulcanite stem. Boylan's Root Beer is my drink. Haven't had a soft drink in years, and it's been at least five years since I had a root beer. Watching the Braves-Marlins game.
SasieniNatural4Dot_Grosvenor.jpg

Pre dinner Rattrays Red Rap in an I. Baglin carved meer bent apple. Porto wine on the side. Had a massive thunderstorm this afternoon. Rained solid for an hour with really high winds. Sun coming out now. Quail showed up for a late dinner.

Attachments

• 20221003_175200.mp4
    16.6 MB
  • 20221003_175146.mp4
    31.3 MB