What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Half way through this bowl of Watch City Queequeg’s Moby Dick Series in a straight brown sandblasted post-WWII family era Sasieni “Canadian” London Made with a sterling silver band with a tapered black vulcanite twin bore stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Sasieni “Canadian”-blast_ss band.jpg

Slow to steady workday. Weather was less than cooperative at 55°, windy, and raining. Morning bowl of Watch City Cigar Deluxe Crumb Cut in the Castello K31 Trademark. Very enjoyable. Lunchtime smoke was Stokkebye’s Deluxe Navy Flake in the Peterson Ashford XL90. Also, very tasty. Now for the really good news...L.J. Peretti’s paint cans arrived (BPC & Cuban Mixture). Whoever fills out their labels has penmanship like a doctor. Lol. Weather permitting, I’ll let you fellas know how they smoke. Have a good night.
FAB40F25-F2F3-4AAC-A8C1-05191D614093.jpeg

Smoking a Bari Wiking freehand with MB Golden extra and an 8 o`clock k-cup. I went to about 5 stores today looking at dishwashers! I had it narrowed down to 3 models that I liked, came home did my research. I was going to buy the Bosch Dishwasher after looking at all of the reviews.I took the mini-van and went back to pick it up. The salesman then showed me a Kitchen aid that I had researched . He told me it was a floor model with 40% off sticker price with a 3 year warranty. It`s still in the min-van until my buddy comes over on Wednesday night to install it. I showed it to my wife and she was so happy she was speechless! I had a good day!
Way to go Buddy, now you can start looking at them new pipes 🤣

Smoking a Neerup bent brandy with W O Larsen 1864 and a McCafe k-cup. Does anyone here own & have an opinion on Ted Polinski pipes? I saw one online that I like and I am thinking about purchasing.
[QUOTED]
WWW: polinskipipes.com.pl.
Finely crafted pipes utilizing select hi-grade briars primarily of the Italian ‘Sea-Rock’ and ‘Corona’ Briars. Polinski and his wife Cecylia had began by crafting pipes using ‘Albanian’ briars, and transitioned into utilizing some of the finest briars world-wide, being the fabled Italian ‘Sea-Rock’ briars and the hi-quality ‘Corona’ Spanish briars, in crafting their exquisite tobacco smoking quality pipes. An acrylic mouthpieces, with a “p” logo on left side is their personal trademark. Their trademark pipes commonly are enormously huge briar with huge sized bowls crafted in relatively short-stemmed lengths, finished in various ‘rusticated’ finishes. These massively-stubby pipes are weighing in near the 100 grams ranges. These massively-stubby pipes are a great asset in having a durable “outdoor-pipe” in which to withstand the rigors of unpredictable areas. Their superb smokability rivals the pipes brands recognized world wide for quality. Tadeusz Polinski, along with his wife Cecylia, handcraft outstanding smoking pipes and utilize their ‘eBay Store’ as their primary retail outlet for America.

Sutliff Whimsical in a Savinelli Trevi 320EX with 8 o'clock Colombian coffee. When packed with the right tobacco, this pipe can deliver the best slow contemplative smoke. This blend seems to have improved and gotten richer in just a month. I must have a touch of TAD this am, cause reading and watching reviews on Sutliff 507-C. Never yet been after straight Virginias, but think this one will be on the next order.

Design Berlin, chunky straight Rhodesian with Lane RLP-6 and an 8 o`clock k-cup. Awaiting delivery of a Vauen Luxus today from E-bay. I am still on the fence with the Polinski pipe -It`s a poker style pipe with a shorter shank than I am used to smoking,So I am a bit concerned about it smoking hot...

About half way through this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Damp 52° here in Southeastern Virginia. Okay, this is it. Popped open the tin of Peretti’s Cuban Mixture and gave it a whiff. Smells like the normal Peretti’s burley that only smells like their burley. Don’t even know how to describe it. Stuffed it in the Castello 31 Trademark KKKK and lit it up. First thing I got was a strong Ivory soap taste for all the evil I have spued from my mouth over the years. That only lasted about fifteen seconds and then turned into a pure burley taste. A burley that tastes like the smell of birdseed. That flavor subsides and you get a very mellow Va/Bur for the top 1/3 of the bowl. Then all of the sudden it turns into Peterson‘s EMP for the middle 1/3 of the bowl. Orientals and Latakia take over. The last 1/3 of the bowl, the burley and cigar leaf intermingle and its wonderful! It’s almost like you have layered the different tobaccos. So far I’ve smoked three bowls trying to figure this blend out. How often do you get to smoke a blend that has been made the same way since 1900!