What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am a third of the way through this bowl of year 2013 Capstan Blue in a 2015 Ryan Alden quarter bend burgundy sandblasted Queen of Hearts freehand with a black acrylic saddle stem. Magnum Roastery Jamaican Blue Mountain, neat, is my drink.
Ryan_Alden_QueenofHearts.jpg

Not far from finishing this bowl of 2021 Watch City Simply Orange Virginia in a black sandblast medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 182/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Aaron Judge did not hit #62 today. Maybe he will in the nightcap.
4AB_Sandblast_left.jpg

Now smoking Jim's Va/Bur #2 in a 2020 medium bend sandblasted burnt umber Peterson Irish Harp XL90 billiard with a silver band and a tapered reddish brown with black stripes acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Peterson_IrishHarp_XL90_bbilliard.jpg

Now smoking year 2018 Solani 633 in a straight 1954 patent Dunhill 148 Group 3 black shell bulldog made for the France market with a black saddle vulcanite stem. Cleaned a bunch of pipes, and am getting ready to watch the Braves-Marlins game.
Dunhill_1954_Shell_Bulldog148.jpg

Moved to the second paint can of Peretti’s BPC (Burley Plug Cut) and loaded up the Castello K31 Trademark. This is my favorite burley from Peretti. Just a high quality simple tasting codger blend. Tin note was cocoa, molasses, and warehouse tobacco. Can’t tamp this cube cut or you will completely cut off your air flow. No Lakeland, no Ivory soap, and the burley didn't have the Peretti “secret sauce” as some call it. Old school good with just a mild sweetness.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, steel head trout and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm not far from finishing this bowl of year 2011 Full Virginia Flake in a straight 1968 Dunhill Shell bulldog with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. The Braves won the NL East.
Dunhill_1968Bulldog.jpg

Couldn't sleep, so I gave up and am half way through this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Good Afternoon friends.
Just plugged a Savinelli de Luxe Milano, with some Samuel Gawiths Squadron Leader. Weather is cats and dogs outside, which has stopped Mrs Z from going out shopping with her friends. Which is a pity for her, but also for me, because she was going to visit my Tobacconist with my list. Oh well always another day.
Enjoy yours my friends.