What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Earlier some a fesh bowl of Granger in a MM bent diplomat with 8 o'clock Colombian coffee. Watching Muttonchop Piper YT channel about manipulating the ember for faster carbon cake build up.
I watch Muttonchop too, very informative đź‘Ť. Have a great day Swede mate.

A third of the way through this bowl of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Good morning all. Following Zippos lead with some Hobbits Weed in a Butz Choquin magnum bent brandy. Big mug of Costa Rican blend coffee. Slept in again this morning. Getting to be a habit, one I'm not opposed to indulging in, lol. Heading out to the ranch this afternoon to have some bonding time with Cochise.

Now smoking Mac Baren Scottish Mixture in a straight, smooth brown 1960s Lane era Charatan Special 38 bulldog with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Got three C&D Christmas tobaccos to review, Low Country Atalaya and KBV Golf Moonlight Trail. Going to figure out what pipes to use for reviewing.
1960s_Lane_Charatan_Special38_bulldog.jpg

Close to finishing this bowl of year 2022 Mac Baren Burley London Blend in a smooth medium bend 2011 Rinaldo Collection Fiammata Silver Line 7 Odea 04 flame grain bulldog with a silver band and a tortoise shell acrylic saddle stem. Getting ready to watch the Braves-Marlins game.
Rinaldo Silver Line 7 Odea 04 bulldog .jpg

A third of the way through this bowl of C&D Wintertime Reserve 2022: Ghost of Christmas Past in a medium bend fumed tan crackled year 2020 Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meerschaum with a military mount silver band and black acrylic stem. Working on a review of this blend.
Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meer.jpg