What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoyed a tasty peach, and am smoking C&D Wintertime Reserve 2022: Ghost of Christmas Present in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a pearl brown acrylic saddle stem. Working on a review of this blend.
URAL_Etched_Egg.jpg

Plugged a large block Meershaum with Erinmore, a pipe I don't smoke too often merely because of its size. I've never been one to half fill a bowl 🤣. Had a nice delivery of Hobbit Weed from across the pond this morning, thanks to everybody's good buddy Ranger
Thanks mate, your a true friend.
Have a great day everyone.
Hey Zip, Do you have to rub a Genie’s Lamp for the meerschaum to appear? Lol. Quite the piece of artwork my friend.

Enjoyed a tremendous Italian lunch at Giacomo's: a foot long double meat pastrami sub and an Italian foot long sub, a generous portion of their prosciutto, provolone pasta, and LOTS of tiramisu along with Italian coffee. Eat your heart out, @Ranger107 ! :)

Close to finishing this bowl of year 2012 Anniversary Kake in a smooth burgundy 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49 with a black vulcanite saddle stem.
View attachment 6419
OMG, you must have a heck of a metabolism. If I ate like that I'ld weigh 400 lbs. I'm lucky to finish a 6 inch sub at Subway.

SPC Mississippee River Special Reserve from a freshly opened tin. No date on it but I know it's over 2 years old. Had a hard time getting it lit although it seemed quite dry. Smoking okay now but breaking up the plug was a PITA. Creme sherry on the side. Oh, in a Design Berlin bent apple with Dr. Perl filter. After a wonderful dinner of leftovers, lol.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and snow peas dinner with a giant banana split for dessert. I've about a third of a bowl left of Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching The Dawn Patrol. Rathbone is great in this movie.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

CS Figgy Pudding in a Don Carlos bent brandy with Costa Rican blend coffee. A very pleasant 58 degrees. The Quail covey showed up early for breakfast. Then as they were milling around a Coopers Hawk showed thinking he could have one of them for breakfast but I tossed a rock at him and spoiled his plan, lol. I know he has to eat too but the wife would rather he do it somewhere else.

41° and clear. 2nd time donning a jacket for my morning smoke. Might pull out the full-belted norfolk tweed next time, just to look like a costumed clown. I'm aware, and I'm OK with that. Stanwell with new Night Train. Had the presence and time to smoke it down to nothing. That's not often the case. A fine smoke. 8/10.

Almost a third of the way through this bowl of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Going to be an all day, most of the night baseball day.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

C&D Night Train in a Vauen bent w/o filter. Earlier, reading up on Petersons Perfect Plug which be my "reward" tobacco after a long project is finished. I like plugs.
Swede, I have deep cellared Peterson’s 3P’s. It’s a top five tobacco for me. Most people get frustrated in preparing the plug, but it’s worth the trouble. I have found the key is to slice it very thin with a razor blade and then roll it between your thumb and index finger. Smooth Va/Bur. Enjoy.