What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Part way through this bowl of year 2015 Mac Baren Virginia #1 in a straight black 1925 Dunhill patent shell Canadian 33 with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Dunhill_1925_Canadian.jpg

Half way through this bowl of year 2013 Capstan Blue in a straight 1924 Dunhill’s “Shell Briar” patent pot 7 with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Molly just woke up from a nap on my lap. Suzy jumped up to try take her place, but it was pipe listing time, so she's laying on the arm of the chair just staring at me for being in second place.
Dunhill_1924_ pot.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, barramundi and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm half way through this bowl of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Yankees-Astros game.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Half way through this bowl of year 2013 Capstan Blue in a straight 1924 Dunhill’s “Shell Briar” patent pot 7 with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Molly just woke up from a nap on my lap. Suzy jumped up to try take her place, but it was pipe listing time, so she's laying on the arm of the chair just staring at me for being in second place.
View attachment 6595
Hey Jim, I think I found a picture of your cats. 😀
.B5E7B4EE-525A-4289-9589-B65EBE8F0C31.jpeg

Good morning everybody.
Just filled a Savinelli Tortuga 614 with some Zippo Weed. I should let this one cook a little longer, but it tastes really nice as it is. Nor quite Hobbit weed, but very close. Watching the British government fiasco on the news. A cuppa Yorkshire tea on the side. As I wish you all a great day my friends.

Good morning everybody.
Just filled a Savinelli Tortuga 614 with some Zippo Weed. I should let this one cook a little longer, but it tastes really nice as it is. Nor quite Hobbit weed, but very close. Watching the British government fiasco on the news. A cuppa Yorkshire tea on the side. As I wish you all a great day my friends.
So Zip, what was your final recipe for Zippo Weed?

So Zip, what was your final recipe for Zippo Weed?
This is my version buddy. Because I can't buy the proper stuff in the U.K
So the limey version is
100 grms Century Black Cavendish
45 grms Century Black Cherry
55 grms Century Vanilla
However in the states you can buy the real Mcoy. Which is
50% Lane BCA
25% Lane Very Cherry
25% Sutliff 1m Vanilla
Hope that helps my friend.

A cool 55F on the patio this morning!! Watch City Slice in a blasted Pete Shamrock B12 tan-shell diamond-shanked Brandy. Then a bowl of Granger in a Kaywoodie Shellcraft blasted Natural 07 tan-shell round-shanked Brandy!!! Dark, strong Cubano coffee to warm the ol' insides!! FTRPLT