What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now smoking Seattle Pipe Club Hogshead plug in a medium bend, smooth brown undated pre-Republic Peterson 999 Dublin chubby Rhodesian with a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Back to the ball game now.
Peterson_PR_Rhodesian999.jpg

Nearing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2020 Peter Heinrichs Golden Sliced in a pre-1940s straight smooth brown Sutliff St. James (Comoy’s) spiral billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink.
Comoy's_Sutliff_SJ_Spiral.jpg

Enjoyed a wonderful salad, chicken legs and sauteed mushrooms and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm half way through this bowl of Wilke No. 72 in a pre-1974 dark brown straight Larus & Brother Co. Signature billiard with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem with the initials LCR on the top of the stem. This blend was smoked by Walter Cronkite. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Going to work and will listen to the rest of the Yankees-Astros game.
Larus and Brother pot.jpg

Good morning BoBs. Joining my friend Zippo with some Hobbits Weed in a Design Berlin bent dublin sans filter with a big mug of Costa Rican coffee while waiting with baited breath for the Yorkshire tea to arrive. A nippy 34 on the patio this morning but comfy with a thick sweatshirt and the patio heater on. Hey EZ, you okay buddy? Haven't heard from you in a few days.

Good morning BoBs. Joining my friend Zippo with some Hobbits Weed in a Design Berlin bent dublin sans filter with a big mug of Costa Rican coffee while waiting with baited breath for the Yorkshire tea to arrive. A nippy 34 on the patio this morning but comfy with a thick sweatshirt and the patio heater on. Hey EZ, you okay buddy? Haven't heard from you in a few days.
Yeah, ditto on Rangers post EZ. Hope your OK mate.

Seems to be a Billiard day today, which wasn't intentional 🤔. Plugging a Vauen Billiard with H&G American Blends Kentucky Nougart. I've found the thicker the walls of the pipe, the sweeter & cooler this tobacco tastes. It will never beat Hobbit Weed. Which truly is my all time favourite. But its fast becoming my second bestest. Enjoy your day my friends.

The Hobbits Weed was a great smoke, a 9/10 on the Zeno meter just way too short. Texting with Augie in my lap so excuse any typos. He is all bundled up in his blankie to combat the chill wind. Plugged, to use Zippos tem, some Kelly's Coin, gifted by fellow BoB MikeM, in a MM cob. This is a good burley but I miss the sweetness I get with Urban Cowboy. Okay with my 3rd mug of coffee.