What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am about a third of the way through this bowl of Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Magnum Roastery Jamaican Blue Mountain, neat, is my drink. Got a tin of the upcoming GL Pease blend today, so it's time to decide on what pipes to use for review.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

spent time in the garage out of the wind. Just looking out the door at my back porch. Keeping the cat crew quiet. Had a bowl each of the new baccies. The sunday picnic is a bit moist and hard to keep lit. Nice flavor though. Gray Ghost burns nicely. The cigar leaf makes itself known. Nice quiet afternoon of smoke.

Another somewhat rare mid afternoon smoke. Zippos gifted G&H cherry/vanilla blend in an Aldo Velani blasted half bent apple with silver band and acrylic stem. Hot tea on the side. This one doesn't get smoked often due to smaller bowl, probably a Dunhill 4, than most of my pipes. It is a good smoke but only for 30 or 40 minutes depending on tobacco.

Attachments

• 20221025_154024.jpg
    20221025_154024.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm smoking GLP Bankside in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer with a tapered dark tortoise shell colored acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching a documentary about Lizzie Borden.
CAO-Bacchus.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty Snap Dragon apple, and have about a quarter of a bowl left of Wilke Lizzie Blood Virginia in a straight black with burgundy undertone sandblasted early 1960s Lane era Charatan 420 billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Charatan_billiard_420.jpg

About to plug up a Erik Nording Freehand Signature 97 with some Peterson Sunset Breeze. This is a pipe I rarely smoke, as I'm guilty of being a sometime wet smoker, and this pipe gives me too much gurgle, which annoys me greatly. However I came across these filter stones, which I'm about to try for the first time. They are tiny little pieces of clay, which are supposed to soak up any moisture. But I'm sure you all know that already. It's just that I didn't lol. Have a great day my friends.

Attachments

• 20221026_124628.jpg
    20221026_124628.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
It's Hobbits Weed in the Sav Hercules 606EX. Coffee this morning but received my order of Yorkshire tea yesterday so will brew up some of that later. Will be stuck here all day watching the bathroom remodelers taking out the old counter tops and installing new granite. All because the wife wanted a new tub, lol.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of ear 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg