What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished smoking year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, then m'lady and I voted, and I'm not far from finishing this bowl of Ascanian No. 1 in a straight smooth dark brown 1930s (Comoy’s) The Exmoor Pipe 283 chubby Rhodesian with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Lavazza Espresso, neat, is my drink.
Comoy’s_The Exmoor Pipe 283 Rhodesian.jpg

Now smoking year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Now smoking year 2016 Sutliff 507-C Slices in a black sandblast PSB medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 228/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB_PSB_left.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm just finishing this bowl of aged Rattrays Hal O’ The Wynd in a straight smooth brown pre-WWII (Comoy’s) Corinthian De-Luxe 126 pot made for Sutliff in San Francisco with a black tapered vulcanite stem.
Comoy's_Sutliff_CorinthianDe-Luxe_126 pot .jpg

Almost half way through this bowl of year 2021 unreleased Sutliff Black Virginia flake in a late 80's, early 90s James Upshall P DS Tilshead England Made By Hand L185 Canadian with a silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Just fed Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato. No sign of Shy Stripesy today.
James Upshall P DS_L185 Canadian.jpg

Almost half way through this bowl of Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 1970s three quarter bend half smooth, half sandblasted Savinelli Autograph 4 military mount with a pearl brown acrylic ferrule and saddle stem. Have enough of this bag left for a couple bowls. Haven't smoked this pipe in a long time, but it's always been an Edgeworth pipe.
Sav_Autograph4_ H&H_left.jpg

Sav_Autograph4_H&H_right.jpg

Good morning my friends.
Today I'm going to plug another rarely smoked pipe. A Vintage GBD panelled 0397, From their Fantasy collectors range. Today's bakki of choice is none other, than Rangers gifted and awesome Hobbit Weed. A cuppa Yorkshire tea on the side. All while watching BBC News.
Dang it's a busy day 🤣
Have a great day everybody 👍

Attachments

• 20221109_133756.jpg
    20221109_133756.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
GLP Triple Play in a Savinelli Trevi 320EX. I've had this jarred some months, and the smell of the raw tobacco was leather, but more like what a horse's bridle smells like from sweat-a salty essence. Not an appealing smell for some, I imagine, but it was enjoyable. I'm continually amazed at how tobacco can produce these other smells. I am thankful to GLP for his blends and abilities plus vendors that carry them.