What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, wild caught catfish and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. Hoping I can go off my diet tomorrow. Took out the trash and recycle, and am deciding on what to watch on TV. I'm half way through this bowl of year 2013 Capstan Gold in a straight black 1932 Dunhill R double patent shell pot with a vernon tenon and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Dunhill_1932_pot.jpg

Half way through this bowl of year 2012 Carter Hall in a black rusticated medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 437/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Work's done for the day, and I was surprised that no ferals have been around the past three hours. Never had that happen before, but I'm sure they are okay.
4AB_Rust_left.jpg

Good morning everyone.
First smoke of the day for me, is going to be in a very large block Meershaum. Plugged with the Zippo Blended Hobbit Weed Emulation. With a large cuppa Yorkie on the side. It's unusually mild today, not that I'm complaining. Yesterday was complete and utter codswallop.
Have a nice day y'all, (said in my best American accent) 😊

Attachments

• 20221110_135926.jpg
    20221110_135926.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Good morning,
Starting this chilly morning with a Caminetto straight billiard, MB 7 seas regular blend and a large mug of Dunkin donuts hazelnut coffee. Yesterday, I was able to get about 95% of the leaves up from my property, I wish my neighbors would do the same! Anyway, I am very achy today and my wife is forcing me to take it easy today.

Good morning,
Starting this chilly morning with a Caminetto straight billiard, MB 7 seas regular blend and a large mug of Dunkin donuts hazelnut coffee. Yesterday, I was able to get about 95% of the leaves up from my property, I wish my neighbors would do the same! Anyway, I am very achy today and my wife is forcing me to take it easy today.
WTG Mrs EZ. 👍

Not sure what a codswallop is, but if it means cold, rainy, windy, and unpleasant then it describes yesterday here, lol. Slept in today. Then had to fill and put up the bird feeders I took down yesterday due to high winds. Finally getting around to some Hobbits Weed in the Butz Choquin magnum with my 2nd mug of coffee. A nippy 30 this morning but at least no wind.

Proper English in an MM cob. First smoke of the day for me. I have seen sore for the last day and a half after having visited my physical therapist organization on Tuesday. My back and legs need their help, but the treatments aren't much fun. Some one here termed that process as "physical terrorism," and it seems to fit to some degree. I have another session tomorrow, but I'm not looking forward to it at all. Their prescribed follow ups for use at home weren't a lot of fun either. Hopefully, I'll get better, if I can tough it out. Happy Veterans' Day to all of my fellow vets tomorrow. Thanks for your service and doing your part.

70° and clear. American-Italian-British collaborative, cantered billiard with Newminster: No.403 Superior Round Slices. It was a solid smoke. 7/10

I haven't smoked this pipe in a very long time. It has a deceptively large chamber, taking 2.5 LNF flakes to fill it, just to give an idea. You'd never think it by the size of the pipe. Maybe a group 5, or a large group 4? But it fills like a much larger pipe would. Feels great in the hand and has a wonderful balance...and just plain looks cool in the way it leans forward a bit.

Back to codger burley. Following Swedes lead with some original, pre DR, PA in an MM cob. More coffee. Great combo. Birdies were really glad I refilled their feeders. Riding in our Veterans Day parade tomorrow. Gonna have to leather up as it will only be 48 at 10 when the parade starts.

Attachments

• 20221110_082831.jpg
    20221110_082831.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 20221110_082839.jpg
    20221110_082839.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 20221110_083235.jpg
    20221110_083235.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
Not sure what a codswallop is, but if it means cold, rainy, windy, and unpleasant then it describes yesterday here, lol. Slept in today. Then had to fill and put up the bird feeders I took down yesterday due to high winds. Finally getting around to some Hobbits Weed in the Butz Choquin magnum with my 2nd mug of coffee. A nippy 30 this morning but at least no wind.
Yep, Codswallop is everything Nasty. Nonsense, or or just downright unwelcome.

Proper English in an MM cob. First smoke of the day for me. I have seen sore for the last day and a half after having visited my physical therapist organization on Tuesday. My back and legs need their help, but the treatments aren't much fun. Some one here termed that process as "physical terrorism," and it seems to fit to some degree. I have another session tomorrow, but I'm not looking forward to it at all. Their prescribed follow ups for use at home weren't a lot of fun either. Hopefully, I'll get better, if I can tough it out. Happy Veterans' Day to all of my fellow vets tomorrow. Thanks for your service and doing your part.
I can relate with that Carl.
Sending respects from a UK Vet, to all my American Brothers on your Veterans Day.

Attachments

• 2022_11_10_17.02.03.jpg
    2022_11_10_17.02.03.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 0
I can relate with that Carl.
Sending respects from a UK Vet, to all my American Brothers on your Veterans Day.
Thanks for the good wishes, Zip. The same goes for us to you, our allies and friends. When I was in Berlin back in the early 70s, we worked closely with the RAF at their station in Gatow. Good guys and fun to talk to.

Take care, sir.