What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
H&H Fuselliers ration in a hand carved Nording. Not quite as smooth as in my pete system but still very very good. Honey bourbon to hydrate.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-12-05-17-19-22.png
    Screenshot_2020-12-05-17-19-22.png
    698.4 KB · Views: 63
Quiet time with some Reiner Blend 71 Long Golden Flake in an Old German Fountain Clay. Hot Cowboy Coffee (black) with a very soft, cool breeze under the twilight. A lovely tobacco with hints of Lakeland essence about 20 miles away. Wonderful tobacco, indeed.

Started out the day with SWR in my MM general and dark roast coffee. Second round is sutliff xmas spice in a newer stanwell. Love this pipe
Smokes almost as well as any others. Had them on sale at P&C for $29 so ordered another with my latest TAD order. Hoping it smokes as good as this one. Sorry for the crappy pic. Phone not cooperating this am. Also, if my posts seem a bit off lately, my apologies. Chalk it up to the pain meds I've been on for 4 days now after shoulder surgery. Lol.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-12-06-11-08-24.png
    Screenshot_2020-12-06-11-08-24.png
    820.7 KB · Views: 60
I saw that P&C add and was wondering how those pipes were. Looks like I need to add a pipe to my tobacco order this week.
Mike, for $30 I don't think you can go wrong. Mine smokes great especially with aero blends. One I have is a full bent apple, really thick walls. Ordered a 1/4 bent pot.

Wrapped up my evening with G.L Pease Montgomery in a Ropp Vintage Stout Billiard. This was the third bowl of this tobacco today (3 out of 3 pipes today). it seems I must really like this blend. :)

Cowboy Coffee on the side.

Started the morning with xmas spice in my newest maestro de paya. Very good. Second bowl hobbitts weed in my new road town 1/4 bent rhodesian. Really liking this pipe, smokes cool, comfortable. ONLY concern is that the bit is a little thick, harder to clench. But I think I can remedy that with one of the rubber bit thingies.

Sipping a rich bowl of C&D Dark Burley in a Ropp Panel Apple on the patio with a mug of old faithful Cowboy Coffee, accompanied by clinking windchimes while adding a few chest hairs. Highly recommended if you are in need of Vit N. Or want the robust taste of rich burley.

Sipping a rich bowl of C&D Dark Burley in a Ropp Panel Apple on the patio with a mug of old faithful Cowboy Coffee, accompanied by clinking windchimes while adding a few chest hairs. Highly recommended if you are in need of Vit N. Or want the robust taste of rich burley.
Paul, tried to order Pegasus from P&C, said it was not available. How does the dark burley compare?