What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now smoking Sutliff Cringle Flake (Holiday Edition 2022) in a 1960s Austrian meerschaum bent apple with a tapered yellow stem.
Austrian_meer_apple.jpg

Back from the ranch and grabbing a quick pre dinner smoke. 2001 McClelland Black Shag. Earl Gray tea aside. Not sure how I acquired this but almost certain it was gifted by a fellow BoB. MikeM?? Opened the tin in July of last year and jarred it. Found it in the back of the cupboard today and decided it had aged long enough, lol. Read the very mixed reviews while puffing away. I agree it is a bit one dimensional but not at all unpleasant. Will definitely have it from time to time as a change of pace.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs, and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm half way through this bowl of year 2013 Capstan Blue in a 2015 Ryan Alden quarter bend burgundy sandblasted Queen of Hearts freehand with a black acrylic saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Ryan_Alden_QueenofHearts.jpg

Good morning fellow BoBs. Sutliff Crumble Kake in a Pete Xmas 2021 Deerstalker with my morning mug of coffee. Seemed appropriate this morning as we had a visitor in the yard last night. I've been sleeping in the recliner the last few nights since my oral surgery. They want me to keep my head elevated till the stitches come out. Anyway, about 2 am I woke up when the motion sensor light came on. I got up thinking the damn javelinas were after the bird feeders again. Went out with my big flashlight and didn't see anything close. Then I swept the open area and standing on top of the hill was a big buck, maybe 6/8 pointer. I'm guessing he pushed 250 lbs. Too bad we can't shoot inside the city limits or I could have had some venison, lol.

Now plugging an Erik Nording Signature freehand with some Zippo Blended Hobbit Weed Emulation. This bakki just gets better and better. Continuing to watch the FWC. Large pot of Yorkshire Tea & biscuits on the side
Zip, not familiar with this and haven't followed it. Are we talking soccer or what you guys call rugby?

Ranger
It's called Football buddy...Football...OK OK soccer 🙄 lol...I'm watching the Soccer World Cup bud, a bit of a religion over here.
Football, soccer, whatever, lol. Actually, it's quite popular here as well. When I lived in Califirnia the Hispanic population were big soccer, sorry, football fans.

GLP Triple Play in my "new" vintage possibly 60's GBD Collector 9607 8 panel pot. This pipe is so light and draws so well, it seems effortless. I'm getting tastes from this blend that I've never noticed before. Marty Pulvers supplied this pipe and had it to me in mere days, but I've been so busy, I just now got to it. I believe it's going to be a favorite. What a helpful and knowledgeable guy.
20221126_083704.jpg

In honour of my trail boss and big buddy Ranger, im Plugging some Squadron leader in a Butz Choquin Rodeo. And getting ready to head out on the cattle drive, just need to help EZ get up onto the chuck wagon. Sturdy ! Are you locked and loaded, OK Swede move em out yeehaw

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1526380120920.jpg
    FB_IMG_1526380120920.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 0