What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought you guys might enjoy seeing a sunrise over the mountains here in AZ high country. Thing is it can change significantly in just 5 or 10 minutes. Almost done with the Rivendell. Trying to decide on a 2nd bowl. CH or McB Burley Flake???

Attachments

• 20221128_070152.jpg
    20221128_070152.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 20221202_071308.jpg
    20221202_071308.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 20221202_071341.jpg
    20221202_071341.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
Not much chance for a smoke yesterday. My physio was manipulating my body in places it was never meant go in the first place, and it wiped me out for the day. But that was then and now I'm plugging a MMCC Country Gent with some of Rangers gifted Hobbit Weed and enjoy my day. As I hope you all do too my friends

Decided on the Burley Flake in a MM cob. A bit stouter than the CH. Going great with my 2nd mug of cowboy coffee. EZ, you take it easy today. Maybe we can talk Zippo or Sturdy into taking over chuck wagon duties. Just not sure how the drivers will get along with tea and crumpets. Maybe if we slip some red eye rye into the tea?? LOL.

Part way through this bowl of Wilke Lizzie Blood Virginia in a straight black with burgundy undertone sandblasted early 1960s Lane era Charatan 420 billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. I just learned that one of Archie's top artists, Tim Kennedy, passed away today. We worked on over a thousand pages together over the years, and he always turned in beautiful work with his twin brother Pat as well as his solo work. I don't know how old he was, but he was younger than I am. Harris passed away yesterday, and now this sad news. RIP, Tim.
Charatan_billiard_420.jpg

Not far from finishing this bowl of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Wifey didn't feel like fixing dinner, so followed Zippos lead and went to a little diner out in the country that does a Friday all you can eat fish dinner. Had fish and chips, or cod and french fries in American English, lol. Now it's CS Shepherds Pie in a Pete Kinsdale 1/4 bent Rhodesian. Yorkshire tea on the side, so feeling a little bit British tonight, lol. Back to burley and cowboy coffee tomorrow.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm close to finishing this bowl of year 2013 Capstan Blue Flake in a straight 1924 Dunhill’s “Shell Briar” patent pot 7 with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. watching an episode of Nature on PBS.
Dunhill_1924_ pot.jpg

Good morning,
Smoking a French made Wessex billiard with Capt black dark and a mug of Laughing man coffee. The pain mgmt Dr. gave me a Steroid med that made me sleepy. I don`t remember much of yesterday,but it really helped!
I am supposed to do some volunteer work at the Kof C this morning, I am not sure if thats a good move though...

Good Afternoon friends. Today I'm going to start my smokes with some St. Bruno in Savinelli Gaius, as I get ready to watch the start of the knockout games of the FWC. First match up Netherlands v USA.
Personally I'll be cheering on America.
Large Jack neat is my drink, with a bowl of crisps (chips) on the side.
Life is indeed good, have a great day my friends.