What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't get back to sleep, so I had a relaxed with a cob filled with Pease Kensington. After a few hour nap and morning chores I'm just about finished an MM Pride filled with Pease Charring Cross and my daily cup of coffee. I've been enjoying the Pease Latakia, Oriental and Virginia blends and I believe they will replace the Dunhill/Peterson English/Balkan blends in my rotation!

Morning everyone. CS Choctaw in a Don Carlos bent brandy and a bug mug of Costa Rican coffee. Chilly 24 here this morning but no snow, just frost on the pumpkins. Filled the feeders last evening so birds flocking in like crazy. Out to the ranch later to check on the boys, then back home. Got to clean some pipes today, something I don't do often enough, lol.

Smoking a Brebbia bent Rhodesian with a tobacco I had stored in the basement,The mason jar was simply marked Jamestown ? It`s been down there for at least a year and it`s pretty good ! Drinking another k-cup,because i`m hurting and too lazy to brew a pot. The rain continues and PT seems to have made my back worse...
Zippo, Hang in there,buddy!

Smoking a Brebbia bent Rhodesian with a tobacco I had stored in the basement,The mason jar was simply marked Jamestown ? It`s been down there for at least a year and it`s pretty good ! Drinking another k-cup,because i`m hurting and too lazy to brew a pot. The rain continues and PT seems to have made my back worse...
Zippo, Hang in there,buddy!
Sut.if made a whole series of tobaccos they called Jamestown. Check TR.

A third of the way through this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo. Never miss his show.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am half way through this bowl of Robert McConnell’s Scottish Blend in a 2002 black pebble finish straight Cavicchi C. Fatto A Mano lovat with a black acrylic saddle stem. I have two other Scottish blends open, so I think I'll smoke them this afternoon, too. Gold Star Jamaican Estate Reserve, neat, is my drink.
Cavicchi_lovat.jpg

Almost a third of the way through this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg