What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Listing this early so I can concentrate on an art commission for a while: year 2014 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 2015 Basil Meadows Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica with a smooth straight thin shank, aluminum band and black ebonite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Bing1 copy.jpg

Just passing the half way mark on this bowl of first release Watch City Rhythm & Blues in an undated straight smooth brown Crosby Saint Andrews “Merchant Service-like Bing” with a silverish band and a tapered black vulcanite stem.
St.Andrews_Bing #1 copy.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, rainbow trout and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm half way through this bowl of year 2022 Sam Gawith Saint James Plug in a straight smooth brown 2017 unbranded Upshall Canadian with a tapered black vulcanite stem. First time smoking this pipe. Had a tough time deciding what genre to dedicate to it. As for the tobacco, the Virginias in SJP were changed, and I added an update to my review at TR not long ago taht reflects my thoughts on how it is now. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
James Upshall_Canadian_Unbranded.jpg

Now smoking year 2010 Mac Baren Burley London Blend in a 2017 smooth, straight medium brown made in France Comoy’s Riband 298 Canadian with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Watching The Bride Came C.O.D. starring Cagney and Bette Davis with a bunch of great character actors.
Comoy's_Riband298_Canadian.jpg

A third of a bowl left of year 2022 Prince Albert in a 2019 straight smooth dark brown Merchant Service “Bing” Special with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Haven't smoked this pipe in a long time.
Merchant Service_Special2019.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am half way through this bowl of year 2014 MacBaren Three Nuns in the first pipe Trever Talbot made when he went to France many years ago. It's a smooth straight Algerian briar Lumberman with a long shank and a black vulcanite saddle stem, unbranded. Time to clean some pipes now that the ferals are fed.
Trevor_Talbert_Lumberman-big.jpg

Good morning,
Smoking a Vauen bent pot with Lane LL-7 and a large mug of CR coffee.
My buddy and his crew arrived at 8 am to start the the bathroom renovation,these guys are good!
I just saw them carting out the bathtub and plumbing! My wife is somehow sleeping thru all the noise, LOL!