What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smoking a Vauen bent pot with MB modern mixture and a mug of CR Coffee.
Ranger, thank you for your opinion, I went to Sherwin-Williams and bought the paint that I needed, I am going to get a couple more estimates before I start this job myself. Sadly ,my back issues prevent me from doing it myself- But I will, if I can`t get a more reasonable price.
Don't know about NY, but when I bought my house in CA in 2011 I had the entire interior painted for $2800. 3BR, 3 bath, 2000 Sq ft, 2 story. They bought the paint, 5 different colors, and it included repainting all the wood trim.

Good Sunday morning to everyone. I’m enjoying some Early Morning Pipe (2014 vintage) in a Don Carlos partially rusticated lovat. Strong black coffee as the chaser. This blend really ages well and it pairs very nicely with this pipe.

Looking forward to an end to this ugly, cold winter so I can enjoy more pipefuls without having to bundle up.

Herrrrreeeee's Zippooooooo.
Hello my good friends and fellow BoBs.
Well as you can see I'm back, I'm having to write this text slowly, so if it takes you all sometime to read I'm sorry 😊.
Thank you my friends for your thoughts and well wishes when I was somewhat incapacitated. But I'm as fully recovered now, or as much as I ever will be. But nevertheless I feel good, and to celebrate my escape from hospital yesterday. I'm going to plug some Rivendell. A brand new tobacco, (well new to me), that has been gifted to me by everyone's, and my great buddy Ranger. I'm just waiting for Mrs Z to operate my bed hoist, to get me into the chair, so I can get to my den. Then I'm going to light up a large block Meershaum Sultan and pufferate away like there is no tomorrow 😂. Have a great day my friends, I'm just about too lol

Well as you can see I'm back, I'm having to write this text slowly, so if it takes you all sometime to read I'm sorry 😊.
Thank you my friends for your thoughts and well wishes when I was somewhat incapacitated. But I'm as fully recovered now, or as much as I ever will be. But nevertheless I feel good, and to celebrate my escape from hospital yesterday. I'm going to plug some Rivendell. A brand new tobacco, (well new to me), that has been gifted to me by everyone's, and my great buddy Ranger. I'm just waiting for Mrs Z to operate my bed hoist, to get me into the chair, so I can get to my den. Then I'm going to light up a large block Meershaum Sultan and pufferate away like there is no tomorrow 😂. Have a great day my friends, I'm just about too lol
Zippo, This is the best news I’ve heard since you went AWOL on us January 12th. Glad to hear you are puffing away on some CS Rivendell. Tell Patsy thank you for keeping us informed and nursing you back to health. Thank you for fighting against the effects of the shrapnel over and over! I hope you are enjoying a Sunday roast beef dinner. Welcome back buddy!

Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

It is great to see you doing better and posting. I hope for even better days for you and your lady.

Zippo, This is the best news I’ve heard since you went AWOL on us January 12th. Glad to hear you are puffing away on some CS Rivendell. Tell Patsy thank you for keeping us informed and nursing you back to health. Thank you for fighting against the effects of the shrapnel over and over! I hope you are enjoying a Sunday roast beef dinner. Welcome back buddy!
Cheers Sturdy buddy, I've missed you guys, it's awesome to be back.

I haven't smoked CH. It's as good as Granger and Sutliff ERR match, and maybe them combined.
Swede, Carter Hall isn’t like Granger, Sutliff Ready-Rubbed, or any of the codger blends. Similar to Mac Baren Burley London Blend if I was forced to make a comparison. You will like it.

Enjoyed a big and tasty off-diet lunch, and am close to finishing this bowl of year 2001 VaPer Three Nuns in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Gold Star Jamaican Estate Reserve, neat, is my drink. Time for my weekly pipe zoom.
Dunhill_1938_left.jpg

Zippo, so glad you're back buddy. Hope you enjoy the Rivendell. Different than HW, but still good. I'm still enjoying your Condor.
Hello Buddy, you have spoilt me for choice, I absolutely adore the rivendell, your right it's not the same as HW, but man it's way up there. I love it, you Americans are so lucky to be able to get all these amazing blends.

Hello Buddy, you have spoilt me for choice, I absolutely adore the rivendell, your right it's not the same as HW, but man it's way up there. I love it, you Americans are so lucky to be able to get all these amazing blends.
So glad you like it. It gets 4 star reviews from just about everyone. Maybe next time I'll send some cowboy coffee, another fav.

Almost finished smoking year 2015 John Aylesbury Sir John’s Flake Virginia in a straight smooth light brown 2020 Ryan Alden Ace of Spades squat bulldog with a spalted pecan top and ferrule that’s on the tapered black acrylic stem.
Ryan_Alden_BD_right.jpg