What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Close to finishing this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Have lots to do today. See you folks sometime later on.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

I took most of yesterday off from BoB to watch the NFL games are drink hard cider. Of course it was accompanied by cobs of Dunhill Flake, Mac Baren Golden Extra and Pease Kensington. A neighbor knocked on the door to join us for coffee just as I got out of bed so I'm just sitting back with my usual MM Rob Roy this time Pease Kensington is the first bowl of the day!

The last thing on my mind today is to upset anybody, having said that, I'm going to plug a Falcon fitted with an Apple bowl (Sorry Sturdy) 😉. With some delicious Ranger gifted Rivendell. I have to use small bowls on this beautiful blend, as I don't have much, and in the words of Gollum. It's my precious.

The last thing on my mind today is to upset anybody, having said that, I'm going to plug a Falcon fitted with an Apple bowl (Sorry Sturdy) 😉. With some delicious Ranger gifted Rivendell. I have to use small bowls on this beautiful blend, as I don't have much, and in the words of Gollum. It's my precious.
Not to worry pally, when those socks get holes, I'll send you another pair, lol.

Okay, you guys created the perfect storm. Haven't had a good Balkan for some time. So with Jim talking about smoking only pot, I mean pots, lol, and the banter about hoarding tins, I went through my stash to see what I had. Was a toss up between GLP Spark Plug and some 2017 Kensington. Thought about Balisong and his frequent mention of Kensington and decided to pop that one. So, having it in a Stanwell Brushed Black pot that always smokes well with English and Balkan blends. Bali is right. This is good stuff. It's not Balkan Sobranie, but it's a fair substitute. English black tea on the side. Getting colder. This will get me to dinner. Broiled salmon with a baked potato and veggies. Mmm good.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've about a third of a bowl left of year 2016 Sutliff 507-C Slices in a sandblasted medium bend 1950s Reuben era Charatan Deluxe 11 billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching a John Wayne movie.
Charatan_Deluxe_right .jpg

Zippo, I missed you so much I almost bought one of those “socket wrenches” to fill the void. 😂 All joking aside, I really did almost buy one to shock you back to health! You smoke whatever you want, in whatever you want, and I will be happy!

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've about a third of a bowl left of year 2016 Sutliff 507-C Slices in a sandblasted medium bend 1950s Reuben era Charatan Deluxe 11 billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching a John Wayne movie.
View attachment 7896
Jim, That is a fine looking pipe!

Now smoking KBV Verge Engine Santa Drive in a 1978 Peterson Deluxe 20S medium bend smooth dark brown billiard with a silver cap military mount black vulcanite saddle p-lip stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Peterson_Deluxe20S_1978_P-Lip.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am smoking a bowl from a freshly opened pouch of year 2010 Amphora Original (Brown) in a straight smooth brown 2017 unbranded Upshall Canadian with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
James Upshall_Canadian_Unbranded.jpg