What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a cob full of MB Golden Extra while on the phone with cousins. I was an hour behind on chores but caught up and loaded a cob with Pease Charring Cross to accompany me on errands, enjoying the last of it as I type!

in the same hospital. Planning our escape and evasion, all for the chance of getting a crafty smoke of Hobbit Weed 😆
A few years back after a heart bypass and too many drugs, I tried to convince my wife to bring me my knife, a screwdriver, a pipe, and, London Mixture so I could sneak out onto the roof for a smoke!

Now smoking Dan Tobacco The Mallard Flake Plus Perique in a 1980s White Pipe straight lattice apple meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. Working on a review of this blend.
WhitePipe_Apple80s.jpg

Smoking a Pete XL 02 with Sutliff sugar barrel and a mug of Community coffee, I purchased that Pete baker street that I had my eye on ,It will probably take a few weeks to get here from jolly old England.

Now smoking year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Following Bali's lead with GLP Kensington in a Randy Wiley freehand dublin with 3 fingers of honey bourbon on the side. Of course if I really wanted to emulate him I would have to buy a MM Rob Roy and some chickens. I could easily justify the Rob Roy, and if eggs go much higher, the chickens as well. LOL.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm nearing the half way mark on this bowl of Dan Tobacco The Mallard Flake Plus Perique in a 2021 medium bend black sandblasted Peterson Newgrange 80S bent bulldog silver spigot with a tapered reddish brown with black stripes acrylic stem. Working on a review of this blend. This is not a hard one to do. Getting ready to clean some pipes.
Peterson_80S_NG_bbulldog_ ss.jpg

Now smoking year 2018 Sutliff Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a straight smooth brown 1960s-70s BBB Own Make 506 Canadian with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Off to work on a new Archie/Mighty Crusaders story, Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
BBB Own Make 506 Canadian.jpg

Good Morning!
It's time for my ritual GLP Charring Cross in an MM Diplomat along with Ethiopian Yirgacheffe coffee. I think the idea of a morning ritual was instilled in me a Sister school, every morning would start with a Pledge of Allegiance, an Our Father and Hail Mary. Catholic High School had none of that so some of us started with a cigarette in the smoking area.

after a few weeks in the jar. Went from off-putting to being a definite reorder
I found that the C&D produced blends are better after being open for a while. I'll take a pipe's worth out of the to dry and try every couple of days and leave the tin uncovered until I fill my pipe, the exchange of air does wonders.

Good Afternoon my friends. Time for a quick plug n puff before Nurse Ratchet sticks me full of holes, and fiddle and fussies over me. So it's some delicious Rivendell in MMCC Mark Twain bent. Dang I love this tobacco, as I've told Ranger, you guys over the pond are so lucky being able to buy these Middle Earth blends.

Up early again. Waiting on sunrise. Warmed up a bit, 27 this time yesterday, 28 today, lol. Some CS Choctaw in a Pete system B42 with fishtail stem and a big mug of Costa Rican coffee. Have to meet the farrier at 10. Hey Zippo, Kalahi was asking where you've been. Explained to her that you were laid up for a while but would be out to see her soon. That made her very happy. As did the carrots, lol.

Attachments

• 20230201_142100.jpg
    20230201_142100.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0