What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am half way through this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Larry's El Salvador Dali, neat, is my drink. Just posted my review of the Sutliff Birds of a Feather Anomalous blend at TR. It's a crumble slice VaPer with Virginias, a touch of burley and a fair amount of Katerini perique. Goes on sale Wednesday.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Long day at work, The constant rain here has given me back problems all day. Smoking a Custombilt Oom-paul with Lane LL-7 and a Hortons k-cup.We have snow predicted for tonight. Probably my last smoke of the day as I am taking some pain meds and going to bed...

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, steelhead trout and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I just finished smoking 1960s Philip Morris Revelation in a mid-1970s smooth brown medium bend Ed Burak Connoisseur bulldog with an acrylic black saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Ed_Burak_Connoisseur_Bulldog.jpg

Smoking a Tracy Mincer (custom-Bilt) Oom-Paul with Lane LL-7 and the last of my mornings coffee. I woke up early expecting to see all of the snow they predicted- We apparently only had rain. It`s a cloudy 36 degrees here. I am not looking forward to working tonight because I am very achy today.