What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoyed a tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast with a Jazz apple, and a bunch of unsalted peanuts on the side. I've about a third of a bowl left of Ascanian No. 1 in a straight smooth dark brown 1930s (Comoy’s) The Exmoor Pipe 283 chubby Rhodesian with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Larry's El Salvador Dali, neat, is my drink. Watching an episode of Ironside. Haven't seen this series since the 1970s, but now that we have Get TV, I'll check out a few episodes and see if I still like it.
Comoy’s_The Exmoor Pipe 283 Rhodesian.jpg

Enjoyed a too brief nap, and am half way through this bowl of Peretti Royal in a black sandblasted medium bend 2013 Mark Tinsky Coral 5 cherrywood with a smooth dark brown shank and bottom with a tapered black briar accented acrylic stem.
Tinsky_Cherrywood.jpg

Finished off a tin of White Knight this afternoon...mixed the last pinch or so of it into a jar of Balkan Sasieni. I'm sure my palate won't be sophisticated enough to tell the difference. Currently smoking my 2:1 mix of John Aylesbury Green and Haunted Bookshop. I didn't like either of these on their own but together they're good enough that I may have to go buy more...

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, an extra number of chicken legs with snow peas on the side. Dessert was strawberries. I have about a third of a bowl left of year 2014 Full Virginia Flake in a straight 1968 Dunhill Shell bulldog with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Dunhill_1968Bulldog.jpg