What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Early this morning I had a bowl of Carter Hall in a Hendon billiard. Didn't have time to post it this morning.
Hendon-Billiard.jpg
Haebar, do try and keep up buddy 🤣🤣🤣

Enjoyed a tasty ten slices of cinnamon raisin French Toast with a navel orange on the side. The rest of this day will be a diet day, but chances are 50/50 that tomorrow evening won't be. Anyway, I'm half way through this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. The last of this bag of Larry's El Salvador Dali, neat, is my drink. I'll miss the flavor of this coffee, but not the price they charge for it.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Just got home from work and fed the dogs (Buddy is much better, but he's still on antibiotics through Sunday). Now smoking some Carter Hall in the same Hendon billiard that I smoked this morning. Such a beautiful day to be cooped up in the office, so I went on a 30 minute walk this morning (they let us have a 30-minute fitness break). Get to work in the field some on Wednesday and Thursday.

@JimInks - Jim, just curious, what is a walking rep? Is that a treadmill term?

Just got home from work and fed the dogs (Buddy is much better, but he's still on antibiotics through Sunday). Now smoking some Carter Hall in the same Hendon billiard that I smoked this morning. Such a beautiful day to be cooped up in the office, so I went on a 30 minute walk this morning (they let us have a 30-minute fitness break). Get to work in the field some on Wednesday and Thursday.

@JimInks - Jim, just curious, what is a walking rep? Is that a treadmill term?
I walk up and down a long, steep hill for several laps.

A third of the way through this bowl of year 2015 H&H Viprati in a 2000s brown quarter bend sandblast Pierluigi 140 brandy military mount with a silver cap and a caramel acrylic saddle stem.
Pierluigi_brandy.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and snow peas dinner with big strawberries for dessert. I just finished smoking the soon-to-be released KBV King's Ransom 2023 in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow with white swirls acrylic saddle stem. Been writing review notes on this potent English blend.
URAL_2001_Rhodesian.jpg