What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A minute or two away from my last smoke of the day, which will be year 2016 Sutliff 507-C Slices in a black sandblast PSB medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 228/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Going to feed the ferals, and read while this bowl lasts.
4AB_PSB_left.jpg

Good morning my friends. Nasty cold and wet day in old blighty today. So much for the start of our summer. Oh well early days. Just about to plug a bowl of Early Morning pipe in a Pete standard system 314 with p-lip stem, for my first smoke of the day, a large cappuccino on the side, and I wish you all a great day.

Trying the 5 Brothers in a MM cob. About 1/2 way down and not sure I will finish it. As our esteemed Jiminks noted, very one dimensional. Not as bad as OJK, but still not great. Some have suggested blending it with other blends, but what? Suggestions welcomed. If I can't find something to spice it up somewhat It may become garden mulch.

Just finished smoking GLP géométrie (Zeitgeist) in a smooth straight brown late 1970s Charatan Special 4148DC Reg. No. 203573 pot with a black double comfort vulcanite stem. The release date is Wednesday, April 5th at 6:00 p.m. EST. Just posted my review at TR.
Charatan_Special_pot.jpg

Trying the 5 Brothers in a MM cob. About 1/2 way down and not sure I will finish it. As our esteemed Jiminks noted, very one dimensional. Not as bad as OJK, but still not great. Some have suggested blending it with other blends, but what? Suggestions welcomed. If I can't find something to spice it up somewhat It may become garden mulch.
Take something kinda weak that you're not crazy about, and see what happens.

Lunch was a tasty Envy apple and a Jethro Bodine size bowl of Corn Flakes with a bunch of raisins throw in for extra flavor. Had a handful of unsalted peanuts, too. :) I'm on my way to the half way mark on this bowl of year 2012 Dan Tobacco Hamborger Veermaster in a smooth straight brown 1950 Dunhill 48 bulldog group 4 root briar with a black vulcanite fish tail saddle stem. Lavazza Perfetto, neat, is my drink.
Dunhill_1950_root-bulldog48.jpg