What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoyed a tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast with a golden delicious apple on the side. That's the end of off-dieting for a few days. I'm a quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2015 John Aylesbury Sir John’s Flake Virginia in a straight smooth light brown 2020 Ryan Alden Ace of Spades squat bulldog with a spalted pecan top and ferrule that’s attached to the tapered black acrylic stem. Running low on this tin, and don't know what I'll smoke in this pipe next. Wish I had stocked this blend when I was buying tobacco. Gold Star Nightwish, neat, is my drink.
Ryan_Alden_BD_right.jpg

Half way through this bowl of year 2014 Sutliff 1849 in a medium bend smooth dark brown 1968 Barling 5631 London England TVF billiard silver spigot with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Barling_Spigot_1849.jpg

Passing the quarter mark on this bowl of Peretti Royal in a black sandblasted medium bend 2013 Mark Tinsky Coral 5 cherrywood with a smooth dark brown shank and bottom with a tapered black briar accented acrylic stem.
Tinsky_Cherrywood.jpg

Now smoking Seattle Pipe Club Down Yonder in a straight black 1963 Dunhill LBS Shell 4S billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. I don't know when this stoved Brazilian Virginia blend will be released, so I won't release the review that I will write until I know. Got lots of SPC goodies from them today, including more Hogshead.
Dunhill_1963_LBS_billiard.jpg

Catching up with Bali. Drucquer Levant in a rarely smoked Nording freehand. I know, next bowl will be in a cob, lol. Forgot just how good this stuff is. I knew I liked it just didn't remember how much. A Canadian Moosehead lager with. Couldn't ride again today, gusts picked up to 35+ by 10. Will try again tomorrow.

Now smoking Seattle Pipe Club Down Yonder in a straight black 1963 Dunhill LBS Shell 4S billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. I don't know when this stoved Brazilian Virginia blend will be released, so I won't release the review that I will write until I know. Got lots of SPC goodies from them today, including more Hogshead.
View attachment 9394
I like Down Yonder. I got a sample of it in Chicago. I believe the guy was saying July, if that helps.