What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick smoke of my fave ever Hobbit weed, in a Falcon fitted with an apple bowl. Then Mrs Z is driving me over to the British Legion, to continue preparations for tomorrow's coronation, of our new King

Attachments

• 20230505_191511.jpg
    20230505_191511.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am half way through this bowl of Rattray’s Winter Edition 2020 in a straight 1950s Kaywoodie Colt Dublin meer with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Working on a review of this blend.
Kaywoodie_Colt.jpg

On a bit of a Lat kick the last few days. Just finishing off a bowl of GH #25 in a Vauen Oak. Didn't love this pipe for most of my other go-to blends, but it really sings with these GH lats for some reason.

Upright bass is in fully functional shape, Thanks @Charley Scanlan for buying all my meers!

PXL_20230505_194227559.jpg

Now smoking year 2012 Carter Hall in a black rusticated medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 437/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. I may end the day with this smoke.
View attachment 9405
Hi Jim! I'm smoking Carter Hall as well as I type this. I'm using my old trusty 1970s Dr. Grabow Royal Duke saddle bit billiard

Just finished a bowl of Ashton Smooth sailing in my Peterson poker, I love the new pipe. The tobacco wasn't that all bad. I read some not so good reviews about it, But to me it smoked good, nice smell, not so bad taste, and no tongue bite.

Hoping this kicks off page 1000 🤣 but if not, I hope it's a great smoke anyway. Plugging a big Ben nose warmer, with some Rivendell for a quick and crafty smoke. Whilst they put bunting up for the coronation tomorrow
Damn still on page 900, but I forgot about the pages in between duhhhh.
🤪🤪🤪🤪

On a bit of a Lat kick the last few days. Just finishing off a bowl of GH #25 in a Vauen Oak. Didn't love this pipe for most of my other go-to blends, but it really sings with these GH lats for some reason.

Upright bass is in fully functional shape, Thanks @Charley Scanlan for buying all my meers!

View attachment 9416
Does it growl like it used to? I'd love to hear you play it. You know, for all the meers 🙂

I'm smoking Cascadia Vertical Limit in a CAO bent brandy.
16833180716668544480551360382893.jpg

Last edited:
Now smoking Kohlhase & Kopp Summer Edition 2022 in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a brown pearl acrylic stem. Working on a review of this blend, too. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
URAL_Etched_Egg.jpg

Grabbing an afternoon smoke of C&D Billy Budd in a flame grain 1/4 bent Butz Choquin dublin. Good looking pipe but has a tendency to smoke a bit warm so have to be careful which tobacco I put in it. Earl Gray tea on the side.
Oh, forgot the pic.

Attachments

• 20230505_143650.jpg
    20230505_143650.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 0