What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A third of the way through this bowl of Kohlhase & Kopp Winter Time 2021 in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth octagonal paneled billiard meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. Reviewing this one, too.
WhitePipe_Paneled_Billiard.jpg

Just over a third of a bowl left of Seattle Pipe Club Down Yonder in a straight black 1963 Dunhill LBS Shell 4S billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. This will get me to dinner time. Cleaned some pipes, and am watching the Braves-Orioles game.
Dunhill_1963_LBS_billiard.jpg

Quick smoke of my fave ever Hobbit weed, in a Falcon fitted with an apple bowl. Then Mrs Z is driving me over to the British Legion, to continue preparations for tomorrow's coronation, of our new King
I hope you enjoy the occasion!

"T" -- British historian

Two bowls of GH Scotch Flake, in Country Gentlemen

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm smoking year 2013 Capstan Blue Flake in a 2015 Ryan Alden quarter bend burgundy sandblasted Queen of Hearts freehand with a black acrylic saddle stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching the Braves losing big time to the Orioles. Gonna go work on an art commission soon.
Ryan_Alden_QueenHearts.jpg

How do you like that burley? Is it pretty strong in nicotine?
Yes, it is strong; it reminds me of a slightly milder Five Brothers. I bought three varieties, standard cut, XXL coarse cut, and shag. The shag looks like Five Brothers only a little darker. It comes very dry, perfect for smoking, but I had to handle it carefully so it wouldn't break up into finer pieces while jarring it. Yes, I like it but have only smoked one bowl of it so far.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Sutliff Presbyterian in a straight dark brown and tan rusticated Peterson 2023 Saint Patrick’s Day Canadian with an Irish flag colored ferrule and tapered black acrylic stem.
Peterson_St. Patrick's_Canadian264.jpg

Nearing the half way mark on this bowl of Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB_Ebony.jpg