What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning, all. I’m enjoying some Early Morning Pipe in a Peterson 302 system standard rusticated bent apple. Strong black coffee (and my golden retriever) at my side.

I hope everyone is enjoying some good springtime weather wherever you may be.

Taking a break from the coronation festivities that we are enjoying at the British Legion. And sneaking outside for a bowl of Erinmore in a Petersons Standard system 313. It's a pity that the weather is a bit drizzly, but it can't hamper the day. I hope yours is as good, wherever you may be.

Was awakened by UPS ringing the doorbell, and gave up sleeping (for now) after almost an hour, so I'm up and am half way through this bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Good morning everyone. Big bowl of Urban Cowboy in a Don Carlos huge bent dublin with Costa Rican coffee. 55 and sunny but still very windy. Gusts to 25+ later, but wife is determined to ride regardless so back out to the ranch this morning. I might ride Cochise for a little while as well.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of KBV Prince of Wales in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow with white swirls acrylic saddle stem. Working on a review of this blend. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
URAL_2001_Rhodesian.jpg