What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Almost a third of the way through this bowl of Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend. Fed Sleepy Suzy and Molly Danger and it's time to check on the ferals, and then read baseball box scores.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Half way through this bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

I've started using Muttnchop's "Breath Method," maybe that helps.
I love Muttnchop Piper, I sometimes wonder if the breath method doesn't color meerschaum faster, twice the exposure to smoke. I'm nuts on the French inhale now, where you softly blow a little of the smoke out of your mouth and breath it in through your nose.

Stokkebye Peaches and Cream in a Savinelli Camouflage.
16842620378037050217585754770881.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and smoked a bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Now smoking 1980s Von Eicken’s Dark Flake Navy Cut in a smooth dark brown post-WWII Comoy’s Grand Slam 340 patent billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Going to post the review at TR after I post this smoke.
Comoy's_Grand Slam_340billard.jpg