What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Painted my daughter's new garage door today with some Sir Walter in a Pete Donegal Rocky 106 billiard. A good workin' man's blend. :) ...

BevVfaBl.jpg

Passing the quarter mark on this bowl of year 2013 Capstan Blue Flake in a post 2007 Castello straight brown Sea Rock KK US made in Cantu (Kimo) apple with a tapered black acrylic stem. This should get me to dinner time, and the Braves-Rangers game.
Castello_Sea_Rock.jpg

An eclectic smoking afternoon!!! 2014 Granger in a modified 3-knuckle bamboo-shanked cob; Neuminster No. 400 Superior Navy Flake in another bamboo modified cob; plus 10-year-old Capstan Yellow Flake in my Andreus Bauer apple Meer. Appropriate adult beverages to accompany!!! FTRPLT

I haven't seen any posts from Zippo lately, anyone been in touch with him?
I'm still here Bali, just haven't been smoking, due to loose front tooth. That I keep catching with the stem. I'll be going to the dentist on Wednesday to get it sorted. But I'm still reading everyone's posts, and indulging in the leaf and briar that way.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. Hope I can go off my diet tomorrow. Passing the quarter mark on this bowl of Seattle Pipe Club Hogshead in a well appreciated medium bend, smooth brown 1950s Peterson 999 Dublin chubby Rhodesian with a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Time to clean pipes and brew Community Coffee while I watch the ball game.
Peterson_999_Rhodesian-Dublin.jpg

Something from Jim must be catching. Had a couple of chicken legs for dinner. Only we call them drumsticks, lol. Apres diner having Amphora Original in a vintage Sav Big Nine panel billiard. Some leftover Cabernet from dinner on the side. This pipe has always smoked a bit hot. Unusual for a Sav. So have to be careful what I put in it. Might be better if I used a filter. Nice to see you are still with us Zippo. Good evening my friends.

Something from Jim must be catching. Had a couple of chicken legs for dinner. Only we call them drumsticks, lol. Apres diner having Amphora Original in a vintage Sav Big Nine panel billiard. Some leftover Cabernet from dinner on the side. This pipe has always smoked a bit hot. Unusual for a Sav. So have to be careful what I put in it. Might be better if I used a filter. Nice to see you are still with us Zippo. Good evening my friends.
Take more than a raging toothache to keep me away buddy. 🤪

Just over a quarter of a bowl left of year 2018 Sutliff Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a straight smooth brown 1960s-70s BBB Own Make 506 Canadian with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem.
BBB_Own Make 506 Canadian.jpg