What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Off for lunch and smoking Carter Hall in a Cayuga apple.
Cayuga-apple.jpg

Good morning fellow BoBs. Slept in a bit this morning. Some of my own blended Hobbits Weed in a Don Carlos bent brandy with a mug of cowboy coffee. Was going to call this Cowboy Weed but I think it deserves a better name. Richs Tumbleweed, cattle drive cherry? Suggestions anyone?
Tumble weed sounds perfect 😁😁😁

Smoking a Brebbia bent brandy with some MB 7 seas royal blend that was just delivered,its a pretty good smoke,but I like the regular blend better. Pairing it with a mug of community coffee. I won a Poul Winslow Lovat on e-bay this morning, I never had this shape of pipe before. It looks to be in excellent condition.

Smoking a Brebbia bent brandy with some MB 7 seas royal blend that was just delivered,its a pretty good smoke,but I like the regular blend better. Pairing it with a mug of community coffee. I won a Poul Winslow Lovat on e-bay this morning, I never had this shape of pipe before. It looks to be in excellent condition.
Pictures Please, when it arrives EZ 😊

A quarter of the way through this bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Another rare midday codger smoke. CH in a 50s vintage Kaywoodie Relief Grain straight billiard. Just enough time to sneak in a bowl before heading out to the ranch. Not being a big Tolkein fan, read the trilogy in college, probably 50 years ago, I don't recognize most LOTR references. Think I will go with Zippo on Richs Tumbleweed, lol.

My off diet lunch was two slices of Romanian Cozonac Crema cu Lapte brioche with one slice topped with Romanian peach jelly. Also had two slices of Cozonac Insiropat Nuci & Cirese with one slice topped with Romanian cherry jelly. I followed that with a giant Jethro Bodine size bowl of Raisin Bran with extra raisins thrown in, a bunch of unsalted peanuts and a golden delicious apple. A cup of Chinese tea went with it. I'm nearing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Gold Star Nightwish, neat, is my drink. Going to work on cleaning estate pipes now.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

GH Dark Birdseye in an Altinay Calabash to start the day off right.

@JimInks , do you find that your reverse calabash meer smokes closer to a calabash or a regular pipe? I've been tempted to get one a few times but wasn't sure if it was a functionally significant design or more of a gimmick.
It doesn't add anything to the experience. It's just a fancy design. It was a gift, and I like it for reviewing, though.