What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished smoking 1980s Von Eicken’s Dark Flake Navy Cut in a smooth dark brown post-WWII Comoy’s Grand Slam 340 patent billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Comoy's_Grand Slam_340billard.jpg

Don't you want to protect all of them?
I had potted plants plus my planted beds, I didn't think the blueberry starts or strawberry hanging basket needed protection but we found room inside for both. We protected the 5 in ground tomatoes with 5 gallon buckets. The other herbs and allium are on their own!

Just finished dinner, pan seared zucchini, duck breast and an apple for dessert. I decided to go English/Balkan, GH Balkan Mixture in an MM Apple Diplomat along with my last Woodchuck Hard Cider for today! It's almost time to close up the turkeys and chickens for the night.

I had potted plants plus my planted beds, I didn't think the blueberry starts or strawberry hanging basket needed protection but we found room inside for both. We protected the 5 in ground tomatoes with 5 gallon buckets. The other herbs and allium are on their own!
I'm all for that. Sounds like a protest march slogan, "save the tomatoes", lol.

Pre dinner appetizer smoke. CS Northwest Trek in a Randy Wiley freehand bent dublin. Honey bourbon on the side. Bali, good thing I live on the other side of the country or I would be over there mooching tomatoes all the time. I just love fresh ripe tomatoes off the vine even if they do cause my gout to flare up. Lol.

Relaxing after a wonderful large pepperoni, sausage, and mushroom pizza with a bowl of freshly made chocolate pudding for dessert. I'm a quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2012 St. James Flake in a straight 1968 Dunhill Tanshell octagonal paneled EK F/T billiard with a square shank and tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching/listening to the Braves-Rangers game as I go to do a little cleaning on the new estate pipes before I start cleaning the ones I smoked earlier.
Dunhill_1968Tanshell_Billiard.jpg

Last smoke of the day DePaya bent brandy with W O Larsen 1864 and a bottle of Pellegrino mineral water,Lately, my wife has been giving me grief about how much coffee I have been drinking/buying! Sometimes life`s not easy....

A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2018 Sutliff Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a straight smooth brown 1960s-70s BBB Own Make 506 Canadian with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem.
BBB_Own Make 506 Canadian.jpg

Passing the quarter mark on this bowl of year 2016 Sutliff Revelation Match in a straight smooth brown post-WWII Kingsway (Comoy’s) London Made 61 Canadian with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Working and listening to one of my favorite shows, Information Please, from my radio collection.
Comoy's_Kingsway_Canadian61.jpg

Finished work for the day, fed my cats and the ferals, and have about a quarter of a bowl left of year 2019 C&D Yorktown in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Terracotta 4AB No.108/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB-TC_left2.jpg

Good morning,
Starting my day with Molina bent billiard with MB 7 seas royal and a Martinson k-cup. It`s a chilly 44 degrees here this morning- I just went outside and my tropical plants and tomato plants are ok. We had raccoons fighting in my yard last night too.