What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bali, good thing I live on the other side of the country or I would be over there mooching tomatoes all the time
I plant plenty! Once they start ripening my wife makes tomato salad a few times a week, I snack on the ripe ones she misses in the morning while I water along with a couple of chives or green onions. After that we still have some to give away! Stop by anytime!
my wife has been giving me grief about how much coffee I have been drinking/buying!
EZ tell your wife that you'll give up some of the health benefits of the coffee and replace it with wine, after all a good healthy organic wine is no more expensive than a pound of coffee!

Good morning gentlemen. It's Zippos recipe Tumbleweed in a Butz Choquin magnum bent brandy with CR coffee. Sunny, a pleasant 60, no wind so far, Quail and Towhees in the feeder. All is right with the world. At least in my world, lol. Heading to the ranch this afternoon to prep the trailer for a trail ride tomorrow. They are predicting rain in the afternoon. Hope we get back without getting drenched, lol. Despite what you see on Rawhide riding in the rain is not fun.

Good evening my friends and fellow BoBs. Finally getting my first smoke, in what seems like forever. So being the greedy chap that I am, I'm stuffing copious amounts of leaf into my biggest bowl. A 2.5 inch chimney bowl, fitted to a Falcon. (Looks nervously around for SturdyPapa).
Tobacco of choice will be my own blended Hobbit weed.
(AKA Tumbleweed in the good ole USA).
I'm glad your enjoying it Ranger, true it's not as good as the original. But it is still a very pleasent smoke, and worthy of being added to the cellar.
Enjoy you day my friends 😊

Nearing the half way mark on this bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Watching the Mets-Rays game.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Good evening my friends and fellow BoBs. Finally getting my first smoke, in what seems like forever. So being the greedy chap that I am, I'm stuffing copious amounts of leaf into my biggest bowl. A 2.5 inch chimney bowl, fitted to a Falcon. (Looks nervously around for SturdyPapa).
Tobacco of choice will be my own blended Hobbit weed.
(AKA Tumbleweed in the good ole USA).
I'm glad your enjoying it Ranger, true it's not as good as the original. But it is still a very pleasent smoke, and worthy of being added to the cellar.
Enjoy you day my friends 😊
True it isn't Hobbits Weed but it's still very good after mellowing for 5 months. As good as my own Urban Cowboy, just different. Thanks for sending me the recipe.

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am a third of the way through this bowl of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Gold Star Nightwish, neat, is my drink. Have enough of this coffee left for one small batch.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg