What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me and Brewdude at Fine Ash in Arizona enjoying some conversation, tea, and a bowl of McClelland. I have my unfinished Nording semi-church warden and Rande has a bulldog. He can chime in on the maker as I forgot already.

Thanks for a great afternoon, Sir.

279491480029f3d808d09a00df9244b1a0989ef8.jpg

Peterson Sunset Breeze.

Post run smoke, Best Brown Flake in a Muhsin bent billiard meer with water.

peanubutter":lgamnuox said:
Me and Brewdude at Fine Ash in Arizona enjoying some conversation, tea, and a bowl of McClelland. I have my unfinished Nording semi-church warden and Rande has a bulldog. He can chime in on the maker as I forgot already.

Looks like you were having a great time! Thanks for putting faces with the names!

Oh yeah, I'm smoking Butternut Burley in a Mark Twain cob.

Post run smoke, KBV - Pork Tenderloin in a Tinsky bent paneled dublin with ice water.

KBV- Burlier Morning Pipe in a Charles Towne Cobbler with coffee about to watch Arsenal v Southampton. COYG!

Corncobcon":ewef85fz said:
peanubutter":ewef85fz said:

Looks like you were having a great time!   Thanks for putting faces with the names!

Oh yeah, I'm smoking Butternut Burley in a Mark Twain cob.
I had a great time as well. peanutbutter is only the 3rd BoB'er that I've had the pleasure to meet and it was fortuitous that he happened to be in my area this past week. And the venue was only about 15 min from us both!

That pipe I was smoking was a Stanwell, an estate I picked up from the Blue Room boyz for an incredible price. It might as well have been brand spanking new. One of my go-to pipes.

Oh and I'm the one on the right!

Cheers,

RR