What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sparrow sits on the chair and waits to pick up a piece of croissant.

wivoGOv.jpg

Skandinavik Sungold.

Stonehaven in a Castello Sea Rock foursquare with coffee. Merry Christmas everyone! :santa:

Late last night I loaded up a Kirk bosi pipe with the 18y/o Murray’s 965 from my secret Santa. I also enjoyed the makers mark he sent me as well.

This morning I finished off the bowl of the 965 I started last night with a couple cups of community in between coffee.

Sid.Stavros":u69e6qvb said:
The sparrow called for Back-up and reinforcements arrived, now the pipe smoker is under surveillance.

280452506ae5b026229ad0993b9696268d2dffc4.jpg

Peterson Old Dublin.
Sid, you better be careful. The house security guys there look pretty rough and ready for anything.

Just returned from visiting the kids and their families(4hrs there yesterday, and 4hrs back today!). Now smoking my self-gifted Peterson 999 with a bowl of Corn Cob Pipe(and a button nose) tobacco.

Corncobcon":j99uus6z said:
Just returned from visiting the kids and their families(4hrs there yesterday, and 4hrs back today!). Now smoking my self-gifted Peterson 999 with a bowl of Corn Cob Pipe(and a button nose) tobacco.
Nice pipe! I should have got one of those 999s. Love that shape!

I'm smoking some of that Stonehaven from being bombarded by the squadron. Using the Ron Powell Blasted morta.
It's delicious! Thanks again!