What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
28105627021146df81b0de4ae9ff07c41fe5f32b.jpg

Wessex Balkan Supreme.

Enjoying a last bit of decent weather before winter returns with freezing temps in the coming week.

Keeping it smoky with Solani 763 Black & White in a Peterson Deerstalker Meerschaum. Are we allowed to appropriate Fishnbanjo's tag line (as homage)?

By the time I finished the bowl, got back inside, fired up the pooter, and got this pic ready to post it's been nearly two hours. But, I have another bowl packed and ready to fire up as soon as I hit the send button, so that qualifies me for the what I'm smoking right now bit. I'm sure there's probably a way to do this all faster from my phone.

Any who, the Solani is one of my favorite Latakia blends (mine still with Syrian). If you like heavy Lat-bombs like Nightcap or Pirate's Kake, this will seem way too light. But if you like medium blends like Dunhill London or Mac Baren Vintage Syrian you will enjoy this.

Sid.Stavros":3ict794r said:
28112688a86633f7a9ebfe6ae828624957cc1bac.jpg

E.Hoffman Company Distinguished Gentleman.
Sid, I'm surprised that you are able to get a relatively obscure American blend like that in Athens. I'm guessing you have somebody who sends care packages? By the way, what is a double Greek coffee - double tall or double strong? Have a good day.

What's best companion with pipe smoking even before a US MARSOC encounter in the Middle East? A boiled coffee.

28113806877ff60c06d87032bcc11ff8829db23e.jpg

I am smoking Robert McConnell Latakia Flake while watching Jarhead: Law of Return (2019)
in the subtitles a version of "When Johnny Comes Marching Home" is played.

Brunello":mmz91ilq said:
Keeping it smoky with Solani 763 Black & White in a Peterson Deerstalker Meerschaum. Are we allowed to appropriate Fishnbanjo's tag line (as homage)?

Yes sir. Perhaps even encouraged as we all on multiple pipe boards keep his memory alive.

:king:

Cheers,

RR