What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two comments:

1. DL...you gnaw on your stems much like I do.  lol

2. To our Greek Pipe Freedom Fighter...I laughed really hard at your two “gloved” entries.  Charming humor in the face of public tragedy.  Boy do we need it.  Thanks.

Blackhorse":nomfmzo0 said:
Two comments:

1. DL...you gnaw on your stems much like I do.  lol

2. To our Greek Pipe Freedom Fighter...I laughed really hard at your two “gloved” entries.  Charming humor in the face of public tragedy.  Boy do we need it.  Thanks.
I try so hard not to sometimes too lol. Just a habit I suppose

Smoking some 10 year old Frog Morton in a bent Rhodesian Ascorti Business. This blend really hits its stride with some age.

%2520%2520~1.JPG

Good morning from Greece, sunny day here in Athens but unfortunately we can not celebrate our Orthodox Easter as we would due to the Covid-19 measures.

2834065620264d7b8b16d60ae3fcc4a7d6b0da43.jpg

Mac Baren Vanilla Cream.

Sonora - The Devil's Highway (2018)
Arizona Borders 1931, the USA is gripped by a crisis caused by the Great Depression in 1929.The US government orders mass deportations of Mexicans and closes the border. Nationalism spreads to Mexico and in Sonora it leads to the expulsion of the Chinese who had arrived during the Porfiriato.

283438131114b6a5c11b1e1df6dc0eb1dc6bcead.jpg

I am smoking Orlik Club Mixture, a glass of Johnnie Walker beside me.

Sid - please be advised that the events described in your interesting historical note above, are close enough to recent partisan circumstances here in the USA that their inclusion in your post is close to qualifying as being of a political nature.  It’s not unusual in our experience for members to post “interesting material” while not intending it as a political statement...but then other, perhaps less circumspect members might be inflamed in a fit of passion to go merrily down the forbidden path.  (lol).  In order to not tempt the general population to take a thread astray I might err on the side of an overly cautious interpretation, etc.  So forgive me that.  In the past the most innocent of intentions have occasionally resulted in moderately disastrous outcomes...you know, yelling, screaming, gunfire, bodies blocking the exits...that sort of inconvenient thing.

Therefore, please recall that any and all posts deemed by the management to include religious or political content are appropriate ONLY in the Rubber Room section of this, our beloved site...the Council and Moderators being the sole judges of the content’s nature.

Thanks to all.

This dog listens to the name "Lakis" and had to see his elderly boss for about two months, after being treated with a serious health problem. This morning, however, as the body was being transported by hearse, the dog jumped into the hearse and refused to get off.

lam_252863_205011_type13260.jpg

When they arrived at the church of St. Charalambos, the dog tried to enter the temple, but was not allowed to leave, and throughout the procession he sat outside the door of the temple.
He then followed his boss to the village cemetery and after the burial was over he refused to leave.

https://youtu.be/5EK6QJyK94E

I am smoking Cornell and Diehl Autumn Evening, single Greek coffee beside me.

Some Straus Ault Park in a Peterson System 304. This is the first pipe I purchased years and years ago and still smoke like a champ! I love the grain pattern on this one.

Good evening. I'm enjoying some Irish Flake in a Comoy calabash. Some Vitamin N before bed is just what the doctor ordered.

just finished a bowl of Jack's 12th anniversary that I got from a fellow piper as a sample. Good stuff. Sat out on the porch (it's a little damp, but not raining). Black cat in my lap, a cup of coffee and the pipe. A pleasant time it was.

Blackhorse said:
D.L.Ruth":tr3opuoo said:
Some Bennington Tobacconist Blend number 15, a Balkan blend.

Hey DL...that’s a spiffy lookin’ piece o’ briar there.  I didn’t catch the make & model though.  Help?
BH, it's a Peterson Newgrange Spigot XL11. It is a gorgeous pipe.
Funny thing is i ordered it by accident. The site had the pictures swapped, was planning on an 03 shape but glad I ended up with this one lol