What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Return
When the Enemy via politicians manage to restrict the Greek pipe smokers to stay away from the Cafe, i gave them a promise:

jcph.gif

and i kept my word:

284514813967bd87cd7e0627b5aa69c3e75d46d3.jpg

Skandinavik Vanilla.

D.L.Ruth":rkjlssdz said:
C&D Black Frigate in a Pete 999.
Now you're talking! The Frigate is friggin' awesome (IMO). Like what you did with the jar! :)

I was supposed to be transitioning to summer blends, but like Pavlov's dog I jumped to action when somebody had to go and mention Black Frigate. Ahoy!  Nice big bowl o' Black Frigate in an HS Studio Army Mount!

Only took 1 pipe w me camping this weekend.... wasn't a relaxing trip. Wife likes to take the dogs, maybe because it keeps me too busy?

SG Grousemoor in a Kurt Huhn Zulu.

Already getting hot and humid, so that's it for me today outside! Russ Oullette Firestorm in a bamboo stem Pioneer.

Some Sherlock Blend from Ansteads in Fayetteville NC (one of the nicest tobacco shops I've been in, really suggest you check it out if you are ever in the area), in a 2019 Peterson Christmas XL02. Sorry no pic today.

After a long few weeks (father in law lost his battle to ALS), finally home having a cob of 1792 and a Guiness.

Robert McConnell Scottish Cake in a Pete Donegal Rocky 106 from the mid-80's alongside a mug of freshly ground Louisiana Blend.