What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mac Baren HH Rustica in Castello Old Antiquari KKKK squat bent bulldog.

RSteve's Rustica in an SMS meer, watching the last glow of daylight fade away.

Last pipe of the day. Nothing of interest on Netflix so I turned off all the outside lights and sat on the deck looking up at the clear night sky. Enjoyed a bowl of St. Bruno Flake in a London-made Comoy Golden Grain.

D.L.Ruth":u75gnudv said:
Country Squire Figgy Pudding...

Whew, that's an early rise Brother! Better have had some strong coffee to go with that Figgy Pudding. :shock:

Peterson Royal Yacht in Castello Sea Rock Great Line Dublin. This is the largest pipe that I own, one of these days I'll get around to posting pictures of my pipes... just lazy.

Another evening session as it has been so pleasant these last few nights (74 degrees). McConnell Scottish Flake in a Mastro di Paja.

Arango Balkan Supreme in a Bednarczyk 9 mm. I normally don't smoke outside if it's over 80 degrees, but here I am pruning in the garden in 84 degree heat and enjoying my pipe. I figure if I drip off a few ounces I can indulge in a couple of scoops of Tillamook Marionberry Pie after dinner! :sunny: