What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
j00wVEV.jpg

JD5ky0f.jpg

Captain Black White.

Blackhorse":hvo0l0j0 said:
Jeez Sid...you’re killing me.  What is the little heart pastry?
Home made biscuit with almond. :D

'Dayyy from Athens-Greece, i am watching the movie Enemy Lines (2020), the movie based on the ''Alsos Mission" [Alsos is Greek word means Grove in english] but has so many historical and technical mistakes. I wonder who create these gorget patches on the left and as for the right picture, this is ''USMC Major Kaminski" and with that hair look will infiltrate to a Polish village [he speaks Polish language] to find local partisans while among them are traitors which collaborate with the Germans. For sure looks like a local guy and a Poland spy will not realize what really is huh?

2863585478c9120891b267f7fc2d7d0b0f5f341b.jpg

I am smoking McLintock Syrian Latakia in a Breebia, double espresso beside me.

Continuing to enjoy my birth year Dunhill's with a rotation of GLP's Embarcadero and Bob's Chocolate Flake. This morning I treated myself to a bowl of sublime Larus Bros. Edgeworth Sliced :D Still have 3-4 ozs. of this original wonder remaining!! :cheers FTRPLT

So sad to just now read about the loss of Bruce Weaver.  He was a consummate gentleman and a fine pipe artisan.  In his honor smoking the beautiful nose warmer he made for me in back in the late 2000's with some 1792 flake from 2008.  RIP brother.