What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
q1fvh0c.jpg

lzFWerx.jpg

DTM Vanilla Honeydew.

Partly cloudy and 88°f in the Ozarks. Smoking my usual blend, Lane Buttered Rum in an MM freehand cob. Hawaiian Punch on the side.

Partly cloudy and 88°f in the Ozarks. Smoking my usual blend, Lane Buttered Rum in an MM freehand cob. Hawaiian Punch on the side.

Puffing on my usual, Lane Buttered Rum in an MM freehand cob. In my later years, I have developed simple tastes. I no longer buy everything that comes across. I keep a couple of two pound jars of my favorite Lane aromatic bulks and a jar of English for when the mood strikes, generally in the colder months . Come to think of it, the English is Lane as well.

Father Soldier Son is a 2020 American documentary film, it follows the family of Brian Eisch, a Sgt. First Class in the United States Army and the effects of his deployment to the War in Afghanistan has on him and his young sons.

28640130444a03134bdb08aa506a2ca96ae7263f.jpg

I didn't expected to hear things like these from a professional soldier at 2017: I'm gonna be honest, i don't know too much about the war in Afghanistan directly. I don't know what started the war in Afghanistan. I don't know if Al-Qaeda is based in Afghanistan.
I don't really follow that side of politics too much. I don't really follow why wars happen.

I am Davidoff Malawi in a Stanwell 184 Royal, double espresso beside me.