What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A quarter of the way through this bowl of circa year 2000 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Time has been kind to this tub I just opened. I could smell the fermentation while I was taking off the lid. Just wonderful! Watching Mad Dog Russo talking about Roberto Clemente Day being celebrated in Major League Baseball.

11-year-old Charles Fairmorn Lancers Slices in a Barling EXEXEL T.V.F. King billiard!! Life is good!!:cheers: FTRPLT

JimInks, good to hear from you!!!FTRPLT

ftrplt":c509gayx said:
11-year-old Charles Fairmorn Lancers Slices in a Barling EXEXEL T.V.F. King billiard!! Life is good!!:cheers: FTRPLT

JimInks, good to hear from you!!!FTRPLT
Thanks. I stop in occasionally to see what's happening even if I don't post much anymore.

About a quarter of a bowl left of Cobblestone Whiskey in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow saddle stem with white swirls.

LYhj2zc.jpg

eGTW1QF.jpg

Planta Original Black Vanilla.

Uri: The Surgical Strike (2019) ,based on a true story, it's the Indian Army ''answer'' to a terrorist attack of a Pakistani guerilla team inside Pakistan.
https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/defence/army-conducted-surgical-strikes-on-terror-launch-pads-on-loc-significant-casualties-caused-dgmo/articleshow/54579855.cms
By the way, have you ever seen a modern Special Operation Team without any suppressors in their weapons?

28644173222734edf90a43e9c5c4b71a1a562449.jpg

While watching i am smoking Olaf Poulsson Νο. 12, double Greek coffee beside me.

Smoking some 5100 in a lovely Ligne Bretagne billiard/mini Canadian from Sante’s estate sale, it smokes like a dream. Some black tea on the side.

Keeping it smokey.

Tim